Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542/54180_350.png[/img] [/url] Hatchday: Jun 23, 2013 Obsidian/Eggplant/Stone Eyes: Common I currently have her on Autobuy at 20k gems in the auction house. I am open to offers including items / gems Here are some of the things I am highly interested in: Bred 5 Digit Water Male ( prefer at least 1 un-named in the breeding list and it to fit on one page ) + Gems / Items Original Sprites / Gems / Eggs If pinging me here, please ping my name :)

54180_350.png

Hatchday: Jun 23, 2013
Obsidian/Eggplant/Stone
Eyes: Common

I currently have her on Autobuy at 20k gems in the auction house. I am open to offers including items / gems

Here are some of the things I am highly interested in:

Bred 5 Digit Water Male ( prefer at least 1 un-named in the breeding list and it to fit on one page ) + Gems / Items
Original Sprites / Gems / Eggs

If pinging me here, please ping my name :)
kWZP7RQ.gifvPz5OMk.gifWCzAilz.gifc8Mzf10.gif
@Zhycalui
This dragon was up for sale a few months ago for the same price - if you want to reping people for the same sale, then you'd have to at least lower the price. The pinglist is supposed to be used once per sale barring price variations; people can and will get annoyed if they get pinged multiple times for the same dragon!
@Zhycalui
This dragon was up for sale a few months ago for the same price - if you want to reping people for the same sale, then you'd have to at least lower the price. The pinglist is supposed to be used once per sale barring price variations; people can and will get annoyed if they get pinged multiple times for the same dragon!
@SilverQuark

Apologies. I have her on the Auction House for a set price but I understand now, Thank you for letting me know.
@SilverQuark

Apologies. I have her on the Auction House for a set price but I understand now, Thank you for letting me know.
@Zhycalui
Np - it's not a written rule or anything, more like sales etiquette :)
@Zhycalui
Np - it's not a written rule or anything, more like sales etiquette :)
@SilverQuark
A small note and in Zhycalui’s defense, pinglist etiquette is usually more than ok for pinging for the dragon if it’s been weeks or even months
Price changes in a short amount of time is usually seen as annoying more than pinging for the same dragon after so long

I’ve pinged for the same dragon before in less time and nobody says anything
Common etiquette is usually over a week, maybe 2 before repinging
So I don’t think anybody minds. If they do, many just ignore the ping and go on their merry way
@SilverQuark
A small note and in Zhycalui’s defense, pinglist etiquette is usually more than ok for pinging for the dragon if it’s been weeks or even months
Price changes in a short amount of time is usually seen as annoying more than pinging for the same dragon after so long

I’ve pinged for the same dragon before in less time and nobody says anything
Common etiquette is usually over a week, maybe 2 before repinging
So I don’t think anybody minds. If they do, many just ignore the ping and go on their merry way
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
^ if ya don't like it, don't post ya know cx
^ if ya don't like it, don't post ya know cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I am the owner of the ODCA pinglist and there is no "once per sale" usage rule. You're good, Zhycalui. Good luck selling this time, she's a great dragon:)
I am the owner of the ODCA pinglist and there is no "once per sale" usage rule. You're good, Zhycalui. Good luck selling this time, she's a great dragon:)
6Sx7SSv.png
Oh my, she's wonderful. :0
Oh my, she's wonderful. :0
IMG_0247.jpg
@zhycalui I have a bred water boy in my lair, not sure what colors you want? Hieronymos is on my first page near bottom (I'm on mobile atm srry). Has kids, one unnamed on the first page. I can add items to a trade if needed.
@zhycalui I have a bred water boy in my lair, not sure what colors you want? Hieronymos is on my first page near bottom (I'm on mobile atm srry). Has kids, one unnamed on the first page. I can add items to a trade if needed.
@Tavvi

Hmm, he is handsome ( color isn't a big deal, I can always scatter )

I would definitely need some items added though, what would you have to offer?
@Tavvi

Hmm, he is handsome ( color isn't a big deal, I can always scatter )

I would definitely need some items added though, what would you have to offer?
1 2