Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Constellation Delights♦ 4.25 NEW
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111
@sunshower33 Yes I would like that. How much would I need to pay for the preorder? and when can I expect to see a baby polar light?
@sunshower33 Yes I would like that. How much would I need to pay for the preorder? and when can I expect to see a baby polar light?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti [quote]Due to the larger variations, the deposit for this pair will be [b]50% off[/b] my regular deposit of [b]50K/50G[/b]. Feel free to be very specific about hatchling expectations! Please note that [b]ONLY[/b] starmap hatchlings of the nest will be sold in the [i][b]Constellation Delights[/b][/i] hatchery. While crystal hatchlings are still available for purchase, they will [b]NOT[/b] be listed in this hatchery. [b]Nesting Begins[/b]: Nov.27th, 2018. [b]Pre-orders close[/b] Nov. 26th, 2018. [/quote] :D
@Mukti

Quote:
Due to the larger variations, the deposit for this pair will be 50% off my regular deposit of 50K/50G. Feel free to be very specific about hatchling expectations! Please note that ONLY starmap hatchlings of the nest will be sold in the Constellation Delights hatchery. While crystal hatchlings are still available for purchase, they will NOT be listed in this hatchery.

Nesting Begins: Nov.27th, 2018. Pre-orders close Nov. 26th, 2018.

:D
3vnKkxk.jpg
@sunshower33 I am sending a 25KT deposit via CR. I honestly just want dibs on the first starmap from this pair - not too keen on a specific gender although I prefer males. I could hike it up to 50KT for first dibs. Please let me know if that is possible.
@sunshower33 I am sending a 25KT deposit via CR. I honestly just want dibs on the first starmap from this pair - not too keen on a specific gender although I prefer males. I could hike it up to 50KT for first dibs. Please let me know if that is possible.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti

You're currently first on the pre-order list for this nest, so you'll be guaranteed first pick - no need for the extra deposit :)
@Mukti

You're currently first on the pre-order list for this nest, so you'll be guaranteed first pick - no need for the extra deposit :)
3vnKkxk.jpg
@sunshower33 Great! Thanks :)
@sunshower33 Great! Thanks :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7ebHWmm.jpg[/img][/center] Added a [b]Pre-Order Discount[/b]! [quote][b]Pre-Order Discount[/b]: You will receive a [b]10%[/b] discount on your final purchase for pre-ordering. If a nest does not produce enough eggs, you can either choose to be [b]100% refunded[/b] of your deposit, [b]OR[/b] be rolled-over onto the pre-order list for the next list.[/quote] @BlazingInk | @assiduendo | @Feinics | @FiveSpirals | @yall | @Hiddenbubbles | @Disruptive | @briar
7ebHWmm.jpg

Added a Pre-Order Discount!

Quote:
Pre-Order Discount: You will receive a 10% discount on your final purchase for pre-ordering. If a nest does not produce enough eggs, you can either choose to be 100% refunded of your deposit, OR be rolled-over onto the pre-order list for the next list.

@BlazingInk | @assiduendo | @Feinics | @FiveSpirals | @yall | @Hiddenbubbles | @Disruptive | @briar

3vnKkxk.jpg
@Mukti

I added a comment in the CR trade for future reference :)
@Mukti

I added a comment in the CR trade for future reference :)
3vnKkxk.jpg
Can I be added to the ping list
Can I be added to the ping list

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@VixenKai Of course! All updates or Derg update only? :D
@VixenKai Of course! All updates or Derg update only? :D
3vnKkxk.jpg
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2554608/1#post_35955219][img]https://i.imgur.com/sLR89zf.gif[/img][/url][/center]
sLR89zf.gif
8CsKgfH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111