Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Constellation Delights♦4.15 NEW
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7ebHWmm.jpg[/img][/center] 1.Added [b]4 new pairs[/b]! Check them out in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2555157/1#post_35968156]Future Possbilities[/url] section! 2. Still confirming which people want to be switched over to the "Derg Notification Only" list. As mentioned, [b][i]Constellation Delights[/i][/b] is a relatively new hatchery, so there will be a lot of updates happening in these first few months. I plan on notifying peeps on my "General Notification List" about every update to the hatchery, so if that's too much for you, please let me know and I'll put you on the "Derg Notification Only" list instead and you will only be notified about dergs! @BlazingInk | @assiduendo | @Feinics | @FiveSpirals | @yall As always, thanks for all the interest and support you've shown! @Hiddenbubbles | @Disruptive
7ebHWmm.jpg

1.Added 4 new pairs! Check them out in the Future Possbilities section!

2. Still confirming which people want to be switched over to the "Derg Notification Only" list. As mentioned, Constellation Delights is a relatively new hatchery, so there will be a lot of updates happening in these first few months. I plan on notifying peeps on my "General Notification List" about every update to the hatchery, so if that's too much for you, please let me know and I'll put you on the "Derg Notification Only" list instead and you will only be notified about dergs!

@BlazingInk | @assiduendo | @Feinics | @FiveSpirals | @yall

As always, thanks for all the interest and support you've shown!

@Hiddenbubbles | @Disruptive

3vnKkxk.jpg
Your dragons are so cute!
Your dragons are so cute!
@SqueakTheCricket Thanks!!! I'm so excited about what their nests will produce!!
@SqueakTheCricket Thanks!!! I'm so excited about what their nests will produce!!
3vnKkxk.jpg
I hope they turn out great :00
I hope they turn out great :00
I’ll have to order from you someday:0 thou rn I’m the brokest boy on this side of the universe. Dragon sales are hard
I’ll have to order from you someday:0 thou rn I’m the brokest boy on this side of the universe. Dragon sales are hard
@SqueakTheCricket From what I've read, it seems like I'm in for a very long struggle... Still can't contain that newbie excitement of mine though :P

Would you like to be added to the derg-only notification list? I'll ping you once a nest hatches :D
@SqueakTheCricket From what I've read, it seems like I'm in for a very long struggle... Still can't contain that newbie excitement of mine though :P

Would you like to be added to the derg-only notification list? I'll ping you once a nest hatches :D
3vnKkxk.jpg
Sure :0 and, me too. We’ll both struggle man :,D
Sure :0 and, me too. We’ll both struggle man :,D
@sunshower33 hello :3 I would like to be pinged for the stained coatls please - polar lights.
@sunshower33 hello :3 I would like to be pinged for the stained coatls please - polar lights.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@sunshower33 Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? Love the starry theme of your pairs! :D
@sunshower33 Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? Love the starry theme of your pairs! :D
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@SqueakTheCricket :')

@Mukti Done! Would you like to Pre-order a hatchling? You'll get 10% off your final purchase and you'll be refunded your deposit if there aren't enough eggs. You can also choose to be rolled over to the next nest's pre-order list! (I need to add this to the intro...)

@briar Thanks and added!! :D
@SqueakTheCricket :')

@Mukti Done! Would you like to Pre-order a hatchling? You'll get 10% off your final purchase and you'll be refunded your deposit if there aren't enough eggs. You can also choose to be rolled over to the next nest's pre-order list! (I need to add this to the intro...)

@briar Thanks and added!! :D
3vnKkxk.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111