Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {The Eccentric Circus} - we're back!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87
@MonsterSlime could you please put me on the general ping list, thanks!
@MonsterSlime could you please put me on the general ping list, thanks!
Exd3KN0.jpg
@MonsterSlime

How’d you get the little info tab thingy (like where is says the item name, sell value etc) to pop up when you click on the items in the wishlist?
@MonsterSlime

How’d you get the little info tab thingy (like where is says the item name, sell value etc) to pop up when you click on the items in the wishlist?
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
[indent][size=4][font=calibri] @sodaboi if you do the code like [ item = diaphanous faerie kit ] (without the spaces), it'll come up like this: [item=diaphanous faerie kit] i hope that helps![/size][/font][/indent]

@sodaboi
if you do the code like [ item = diaphanous faerie kit ] (without the spaces), it'll come up like this:

Diaphanous Faerie Kit

i hope that helps!
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
@MonsterSlime

please remove me from the Derelict Reaper pinglist! I bought a girl last time and I LOVE HER.
@MonsterSlime

please remove me from the Derelict Reaper pinglist! I bought a girl last time and I LOVE HER.

@HuskyLove
aww yay! i'm so glad! <3

@HuskyLove
aww yay! i'm so glad! <3
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
Wow... you really have an eye for cool-looking dragons. I love seeing all the hatchlings!
Wow... you really have an eye for cool-looking dragons. I love seeing all the hatchlings!
v1c0g2x.pnglUVfG4b.png7GZL67L.png
Former Windie! Plague 4 Lyfe!!

I'm nonbinary! My pronouns are:
They/Them/Theirs

10ttDG2.pngXC93sMs.pngtn0RSo5.pnge4Povii.pngH0t7Ypl.pngPgv53XB.png
@MonsterSlime hello! :o im very interested in the murky galaxy hatches! if the coatl with jungle 2ndary is still available id love to buy her! (would u be willing to take mixed payment? 200g + 50kt?)
@MonsterSlime hello! :o im very interested in the murky galaxy hatches! if the coatl with jungle 2ndary is still available id love to buy her! (would u be willing to take mixed payment? 200g + 50kt?)

@HappyFox
thank you so much!

@ninjanuary
she is still available and i'm more than happy to take a mixed payment! send me a CR and she's yours!

@HappyFox
thank you so much!

@ninjanuary
she is still available and i'm more than happy to take a mixed payment! send me a CR and she's yours!
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
AHHHH OMG I LOVE THE NEW THEME! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT I'M SO EXCITED?! Also yes, reservations! AND AHH BUY 4 GET ONE FREE! I think I qualify for this?!

Me as shook tbh.
AHHHH OMG I LOVE THE NEW THEME! EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT I'M SO EXCITED?! Also yes, reservations! AND AHH BUY 4 GET ONE FREE! I think I qualify for this?!

Me as shook tbh.
Untitled-2.png
@MonsterSlime

Ah okay! Ty ty! Again, I love the new theme :3!
@MonsterSlime

Ah okay! Ty ty! Again, I love the new theme :3!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87