Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galaxy Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ffae Yes of course! ill put you in the pinglist now. do you have specific genes you want for my twin star couple? its 50/50 for both the primary and secondary genes so if you want to be on a waiting list for starmap alloy i can put a note in to ping you when i have those available. but if you dont mind ill ping you when any of them are available including any cryface babies or mixtures.
@ffae Yes of course! ill put you in the pinglist now. do you have specific genes you want for my twin star couple? its 50/50 for both the primary and secondary genes so if you want to be on a waiting list for starmap alloy i can put a note in to ping you when i have those available. but if you dont mind ill ping you when any of them are available including any cryface babies or mixtures.
a9gG.gif
@camofworms — I forgot to specify for starmap/bee babies, but thank you for the reminder!
@camofworms — I forgot to specify for starmap/bee babies, but thank you for the reminder!
aaa? (aaa.)
@ffae my starmap pair doesnt have any bee genes at all. did you mean to type something else? their secondary possibilities are alloy or facet
@ffae my starmap pair doesnt have any bee genes at all. did you mean to type something else? their secondary possibilities are alloy or facet
a9gG.gif
@camofworms I'm sooo out of it tonight, wow. I meant alloy! And again, thank you for clarifying!
@camofworms I'm sooo out of it tonight, wow. I meant alloy! And again, thank you for clarifying!
aaa? (aaa.)
bump
bump
a9gG.gif
Hi! lol Could I buy Viscosity? She's the first Bogsneak I've ever wanted
Hi! lol Could I buy Viscosity? She's the first Bogsneak I've ever wanted
a9h0.gif
@felkryn Yah of course. if you go to the image and click on the little baby picture it will take you to her. then just click purchase to buy her from the ah. shes up for 20 gems. but if you want to pay 20kt instead of gems i can take her off ah and make a private ah for you
@felkryn Yah of course. if you go to the image and click on the little baby picture it will take you to her. then just click purchase to buy her from the ah. shes up for 20 gems. but if you want to pay 20kt instead of gems i can take her off ah and make a private ah for you
a9gG.gif
I'll pay 20 gems for her though I didn't see the purchase button on her page
I'll pay 20 gems for her though I didn't see the purchase button on her page
a9h0.gif
yup i completely forgot to put them in ah in the beginning woops.
yup i completely forgot to put them in ah in the beginning woops.
a9gG.gif
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11