Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Earthy, near 90 Mil, etc. XYZ G1s
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@bitmap
Sure, I can do that.
@bitmap
Sure, I can do that.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy

Great - sent you a PA!
@Supremacy

Great - sent you a PA!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap
are you willing to look at item trades for the midnight/peridot/mint? thanks!
@bitmap
are you willing to look at item trades for the midnight/peridot/mint? thanks!
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire

I would take items listed in my wishlist on the front page, yes, as well as fodder apparel/familiars at 3g each and certain gem MP items!
@FlareSolaire

I would take items listed in my wishlist on the front page, yes, as well as fodder apparel/familiars at 3g each and certain gem MP items!
oopfh that double black is tempting to match my other black n' green babs but i've got no money and not enough stuff from your wishlist. :,0
good luck selling! i've been mulling over her for a while now, i'm just sad broke boi lmao
oopfh that double black is tempting to match my other black n' green babs but i've got no money and not enough stuff from your wishlist. :,0
good luck selling! i've been mulling over her for a while now, i'm just sad broke boi lmao
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

Thank you! \o/ I'd probably be willing to negotiate an offer of other higher value items or a brief hold if necessary - just let me know if anything changes!
@Succulents

Thank you! \o/ I'd probably be willing to negotiate an offer of other higher value items or a brief hold if necessary - just let me know if anything changes!
@bitmap
Would you by any chance be interested in a WB plumage and/or any of the UMAs here?
I probably won't be able to liquidate enough in the next while so no need to hold. ;;
@bitmap
Would you by any chance be interested in a WB plumage and/or any of the UMAs here?
I probably won't be able to liquidate enough in the next while so no need to hold. ;;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

I'd be interested in the plumage + 5-6kg, as well as any wl items!
@Succulents

I'd be interested in the plumage + 5-6kg, as well as any wl items!
@bitmap
Hmm would you be interested in opened bundles?
I might be able to offer a silver sylvan set, prismatic bundle or two, silver seraph set. Also should have a set of skeletal chimes and maybe 1-2 pieces of night sky silks.

I'll have to double check that I have all the bundle pieces though, as they're on a bunch of random dragons.
@bitmap
Hmm would you be interested in opened bundles?
I might be able to offer a silver sylvan set, prismatic bundle or two, silver seraph set. Also should have a set of skeletal chimes and maybe 1-2 pieces of night sky silks.

I'll have to double check that I have all the bundle pieces though, as they're on a bunch of random dragons.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

Of course! I'd be willing to take any of that at MP price(or in night sky silks' case, below LAH).
@Succulents

Of course! I'd be willing to take any of that at MP price(or in night sky silks' case, below LAH).
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29