Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Antique Hatchery ~Rockbreaker's ceremony
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 220
I'm so sorry life things are difficult. I'll definitely miss your updates, but of course it's more important that you take care of yourself. I hope you do okay, and look forward to hopefully seeing you back. [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm so sorry life things are difficult. I'll definitely miss your updates, but of course it's more important that you take care of yourself. I hope you do okay, and look forward to hopefully seeing you back.
DSfRuAQ.png
Im really sorry about life stuff, but I hope you have a good break! Your hatchery is one of my favs and it's been a pleasure seeing your updates.
Im really sorry about life stuff, but I hope you have a good break! Your hatchery is one of my favs and it's been a pleasure seeing your updates.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
I hope everything resolves itself for you. Enjoy your break and please take care <3
I hope everything resolves itself for you. Enjoy your break and please take care <3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Take care!! I hope things will all settle well for you soon!!
Take care!! I hope things will all settle well for you soon!!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Hope life is kinder to you on your break [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You hatched some of my favourite prettiest dragons, I made room and grabbed one last one for now.
Hope life is kinder to you on your break
You hatched some of my favourite prettiest dragons, I made room and grabbed one last one for now.
WRcl6DV.png
I hope everything's going to alright in the end, take care! That's the most important thing <3
I hope everything's going to alright in the end, take care! That's the most important thing <3
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
Take care of yourself, thank you very much for telling! I hope it will be better soon!
Take care of yourself, thank you very much for telling! I hope it will be better soon!
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
It's np, real life first always! I hope things improve for you and thanks for letting us know <3
It's np, real life first always! I hope things improve for you and thanks for letting us know <3
y6Tz96p.png
That's awful, don't feel any pressure as your life comes first! I hope things get better soon :) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you Kaelys07 for some of my favorite dragons xD
That's awful, don't feel any pressure as your life comes first! I hope things get better soon :) Thank you Kaelys07 for some of my favorite dragons xD
No worries, take care of yourself first! Hope everything works out for you :)
No worries, take care of yourself first! Hope everything works out for you :)
QRcWDMa.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 220