Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SNOOTS - A ridgeback hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@anteater
Hello! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Rosy Ruins if possible?
They are such lovely swampy ridgies and I'd love to get my hands on a spiky snoot.
@anteater
Hello! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Rosy Ruins if possible?
They are such lovely swampy ridgies and I'd love to get my hands on a spiky snoot.
xWPtcnS.jpg
@spectr

Thank you! I'll add you right away! :D

@spectr

Thank you! I'll add you right away! :D

myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
Are any of the dragons from previous generations still here?
Are any of the dragons from previous generations still here?
@PhoenixTheCat

Im not entirely sure I know what you mean?

I use the hatchlings that don’t sell as fodder - they’re in the ah for a week and then they’re send to Stormcatcher.

So the only hatchlings available are the ones listed for sale, sorry! But I’ll soon breed more! If you’re after a hatchling from a specific pair, feel free to tell my which one and I’ll prioritize breeding that pair!
@PhoenixTheCat

Im not entirely sure I know what you mean?

I use the hatchlings that don’t sell as fodder - they’re in the ah for a week and then they’re send to Stormcatcher.

So the only hatchlings available are the ones listed for sale, sorry! But I’ll soon breed more! If you’re after a hatchling from a specific pair, feel free to tell my which one and I’ll prioritize breeding that pair!
myre.jpg
I meant the ones from previous pairs. I was interested in the black-and-purple ones, and I wanted to know if they were still available for buying. Sorry if my wording was unclear.
I meant the ones from previous pairs. I was interested in the black-and-purple ones, and I wanted to know if they were still available for buying. Sorry if my wording was unclear.
@PhoenixTheCat

I think you're referring to the hatchlings from this pair:
34oy5b8.png
And I'm sorry, I just exalted the latest two hatches yesterday. I will be breeding them again in 4 days however!
@PhoenixTheCat

I think you're referring to the hatchlings from this pair:
34oy5b8.png
And I'm sorry, I just exalted the latest two hatches yesterday. I will be breeding them again in 4 days however!
myre.jpg
Can I be added to the Punks in Love ping list?
Can I be added to the Punks in Love ping list?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
cooper ! bearer of the curse
@ThatOneSandwing

yes of course, I'll add you right away!
@ThatOneSandwing

yes of course, I'll add you right away!
myre.jpg
I meant the Punks in Love. I wasn’t sure if the name was correct. Could you add me to their pinglist?
Also, sorry for replying so late.
I meant the Punks in Love. I wasn’t sure if the name was correct. Could you add me to their pinglist?
Also, sorry for replying so late.
@PhoenixTheCat

Okay! I’ll place you on their pinglist! Does this mean you want to be removed from the general ping list? ^^
@PhoenixTheCat

Okay! I’ll place you on their pinglist! Does this mean you want to be removed from the general ping list? ^^
myre.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25