Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NEW] Into The Woods; A hatchery.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/50PgOXM.png[/img][/center]
50PgOXM.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2466812] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e09174c7047f666396396d495082b82e/tumblr_pbh3dsgzUL1tq8ghao1_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_pbh3dsgzUL1tq8ghao1_500.png
cRUCPED.gif

I am Fearless, I am Friendless, I am Fox.
@Khaos101 could i please buy #45363901 for 56kt??

Also could you please let me know if his parents have a bab like this next time!! Or similar at least XD
Carribean/Cyan/Maize

He will be really useful for a long breeding project I have going on rn!!! His name will be Dream!
@Khaos101 could i please buy #45363901 for 56kt??

Also could you please let me know if his parents have a bab like this next time!! Or similar at least XD
Carribean/Cyan/Maize

He will be really useful for a long breeding project I have going on rn!!! His name will be Dream!
r7P00ic.png
@elysianjewels I Will Ping you if i get a hatchling like that. Also, setting up a CR for the wildclaw.

@elysianjewels I Will Ping you if i get a hatchling like that. Also, setting up a CR for the wildclaw.

@Khaos101 could i be added to your general pinglist please?
@Khaos101 could i be added to your general pinglist please?
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Yes, you are being added right now. c:
@patronissimo

Yes, you are being added right now. c:
@Khaos101
Could I be put on the pinglists for First Dawn and Forest Keepers? Also, would you like to be affiliates? I've got a link to my hatchery in my signature and my banner can be grabbed from there! does your hatchery name happen to be inspired by the movie, by chance
@Khaos101
Could I be put on the pinglists for First Dawn and Forest Keepers? Also, would you like to be affiliates? I've got a link to my hatchery in my signature and my banner can be grabbed from there! does your hatchery name happen to be inspired by the movie, by chance
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Bayhound

I will put you on the pinglists and on the affiliates in a couple of minutes. My hatchery name happens to be inspired by a Bon Iver song I heard in Skins once, but I looked up the movie and it seems super interesting and if I happen to like it after I watch it sometime soon, I am going to pretend it inspired my hatchery's name from that point on.
@Bayhound

I will put you on the pinglists and on the affiliates in a couple of minutes. My hatchery name happens to be inspired by a Bon Iver song I heard in Skins once, but I looked up the movie and it seems super interesting and if I happen to like it after I watch it sometime soon, I am going to pretend it inspired my hatchery's name from that point on.
@Khaos101
Oh! I'll have to look that up as well, then. Hah, well I hope you enjoy it! A little lengthy of a film, but if you're interested in it based on a synopsis alone you'll probably like it. You should update me on how it goes :) I'll add you to my affiliate list as well - thank you!
@Khaos101
Oh! I'll have to look that up as well, then. Hah, well I hope you enjoy it! A little lengthy of a film, but if you're interested in it based on a synopsis alone you'll probably like it. You should update me on how it goes :) I'll add you to my affiliate list as well - thank you!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
wpfdph5h.png

@Khaos101
I would love to be on the general pinglist. ;3
wpfdph5h.png

@Khaos101
I would love to be on the general pinglist. ;3
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11