Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Coordinated Chaos] Temporarily Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump~
bump~
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
bump~
bump~
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Arintol
hello! i own a graphics shop!
i sell banners, buttons, and breeding cards? if you are interested here is the link :)
(since your hatchery is pretty new)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=2509768
@Arintol
hello! i own a graphics shop!
i sell banners, buttons, and breeding cards? if you are interested here is the link :)
(since your hatchery is pretty new)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=2509768
woohoo
@flooffloof
Ooo, thank you for posting! I am currently in the process of moving, but I would love to order some proper banner art once I can get settled! (Eventually I might order some breeding cards too, but at the moment I am fine sticking with the ones I have. c: would 75k be enough for banner art for a header, sales, Ping lists, etc?
@flooffloof
Ooo, thank you for posting! I am currently in the process of moving, but I would love to order some proper banner art once I can get settled! (Eventually I might order some breeding cards too, but at the moment I am fine sticking with the ones I have. c: would 75k be enough for banner art for a header, sales, Ping lists, etc?
iJ93GfK.png
bump~
bump~
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
Bump!
Bump!
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
@Arrintol
Yeah sure!
@Arrintol
Yeah sure!
woohoo
@Arintol
when do you want the banners and stuff?
@Arintol
when do you want the banners and stuff?
woohoo
@flooffloof
I don’t really have a set time frame, but sometime within the next couple weeks would be nice?

As far as color scheme goes, I’m interested in something that fits the theme of the hatchery and is a bit on the brighter side, but other than that I’m not too picky. (I can place a proper order on your thread tonight or tomorrow)
@flooffloof
I don’t really have a set time frame, but sometime within the next couple weeks would be nice?

As far as color scheme goes, I’m interested in something that fits the theme of the hatchery and is a bit on the brighter side, but other than that I’m not too picky. (I can place a proper order on your thread tonight or tomorrow)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol
yes, please do :)
@Arintol
yes, please do :)
woohoo
1 2 3 4 5 6