Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bright-Eyes Hatchery [4 available]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Has #44044030 been sold?
Has #44044030 been sold?
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@FieryWave it hasn't been sold yet
@FieryWave it hasn't been sold yet
Bright_Eyes_Signature_RESIZE.png
@EmberDW how much are you wanting for him?
@EmberDW how much are you wanting for him?
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
@FieryWave All adult dragons usually have a flat starting price of 10kt (depending on genes). Dragon #44044030 doesn't have mind-blowingly rare genes so I won't increase the price beyond that. You're a new player so I would be willing to decrease a bit or accept different forms of payment.
@FieryWave All adult dragons usually have a flat starting price of 10kt (depending on genes). Dragon #44044030 doesn't have mind-blowingly rare genes so I won't increase the price beyond that. You're a new player so I would be willing to decrease a bit or accept different forms of payment.
I just started less than a week ago, I can offer like 9000 treasure if that is okay with you @EmberDW
I just started less than a week ago, I can offer like 9000 treasure if that is okay with you @EmberDW
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
@FieryWave I am alright with that. I'll initiate a two-way trade. It'll pop up in your crossroads shortly.
@FieryWave I am alright with that. I'll initiate a two-way trade. It'll pop up in your crossroads shortly.
The Fated Flurries pair are now nesting
The Fated Flurries pair are now nesting
So the top bean doesn't have a price and im considering getting them but- Im not super comfy in the pricing stuff, as Im not very good at estimations.. is there a range you'd put him in?
So the top bean doesn't have a price and im considering getting them but- Im not super comfy in the pricing stuff, as Im not very good at estimations.. is there a range you'd put him in?
@DragonBurn Dragon #43902210 is well-bred with petals, alloy and opal genes and pleasant coloring. He's not a dragon I'm going to sell for cheap like I do with the other ones, unfortunately. I'm not going to demand anything ridiculous--70,000t seems unorthodox for an imaginary dragon.

25-30kt is a range I'm good with, the closer to 30kt the better. I prefer treasure, but I am open to trading other things for this dragon--given I feel it is equal. I'm not really in need of gems rn tbh.

I'm heading to bed so I won't be responding for a while.
@DragonBurn Dragon #43902210 is well-bred with petals, alloy and opal genes and pleasant coloring. He's not a dragon I'm going to sell for cheap like I do with the other ones, unfortunately. I'm not going to demand anything ridiculous--70,000t seems unorthodox for an imaginary dragon.

25-30kt is a range I'm good with, the closer to 30kt the better. I prefer treasure, but I am open to trading other things for this dragon--given I feel it is equal. I'm not really in need of gems rn tbh.

I'm heading to bed so I won't be responding for a while.
@emberdw That range seems reasonable so- I will come back when Im somewhere inbetween and see if they're still around!
@emberdw That range seems reasonable so- I will come back when Im somewhere inbetween and see if they're still around!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37