Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Effluvial Den (Lv25 WC)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Viviwren no worries stuff happens :)
I'd love to reserve the leap day girl
@Viviwren no worries stuff happens :)
I'd love to reserve the leap day girl
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@NeroDrag
Got it! All reserved. I'll contact you when she's all trained up and ready to go.

The total will be 270G after factoring in your pinglist discount + Plague discount. If there's a name in particular you'd like, let me know! If not I'll give her one while training.
@NeroDrag
Got it! All reserved. I'll contact you when she's all trained up and ready to go.

The total will be 270G after factoring in your pinglist discount + Plague discount. If there's a name in particular you'd like, let me know! If not I'll give her one while training.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Viviwren how about Aella? :)
@Viviwren how about Aella? :)
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@Viviwren I'm sorry, I actually need to pay for the bab with treasure, I should have mentioned that.
@Viviwren I'm sorry, I actually need to pay for the bab with treasure, I should have mentioned that.
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@NeroDrag
No problem, resent the PA!
@NeroDrag
No problem, resent the PA!
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Viviwren: Would it be possible to get a ping for when there's a red-ranged tertiary male from Scythe/Sickle or Kukri/Kujang, and a separate request for rare eyes?

Might there be a nest hatching on this upcoming Friday the 13th? I'd love to reserve or prepay for one from that date.
@Viviwren: Would it be possible to get a ping for when there's a red-ranged tertiary male from Scythe/Sickle or Kukri/Kujang, and a separate request for rare eyes?

Might there be a nest hatching on this upcoming Friday the 13th? I'd love to reserve or prepay for one from that date.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24