Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | o- Skylark Hatchery (New!) -o
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Kameleo
Could I please get the second one of the Northern Skies pairing? The one with XXX Orca colors and common nature eyes?
I'll be paying in gems, if that's okay.
@Kameleo
Could I please get the second one of the Northern Skies pairing? The one with XXX Orca colors and common nature eyes?
I'll be paying in gems, if that's okay.
item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif R . L . item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@RoaringLion Yeah! Setting up CR now.
@RoaringLion Yeah! Setting up CR now.
"There wouldn't be a point in chasing falling stars if you could catch them."

- some quote i thought up in like three minutes

Friendly bump for you! :D
Friendly bump for you! :D
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
@BluefireDrag0n, @SlushMint, @dollaway, three Wild Light girls have hatched! (Slush unfortunately none will be a good mate for ur boy, since they're directly related TvT I'm thinking about making another wildclaw pair though, what do you say?)
@BluefireDrag0n, @SlushMint, @dollaway, three Wild Light girls have hatched! (Slush unfortunately none will be a good mate for ur boy, since they're directly related TvT I'm thinking about making another wildclaw pair though, what do you say?)

@Kameleo
Could you ping me when you hatch the eggs of your Memories pair?
@Kameleo
Could you ping me when you hatch the eggs of your Memories pair?
lonely rider
@atemu Of course! :) Three of them are due to hatch in a couple days (though I'll be traveling, so I might have to delay it quite a while).
@atemu Of course! :) Three of them are due to hatch in a couple days (though I'll be traveling, so I might have to delay it quite a while).

@Kameleo
Okay thanks ^^
@Kameleo
Okay thanks ^^
lonely rider
@Kameleo sounds cool!
@Kameleo sounds cool!
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Skylark Hatchery will probably be closed(?) from August 11th until September 4th/5th! I'm out travelin, so I won't be able to access FR. Sorry bout that you guys TvT BUT the first nest to hatch when I get back is the first batch of Memories babies! The most popular pair by far.

if anyone's willing to gather and provide food for my dragons for like a month i swear i'll give 'em first dibs on any dragon(s) they'd like forever, i'd appreciate it so so much
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Skylark Hatchery will probably be closed(?) from August 11th until September 4th/5th! I'm out travelin, so I won't be able to access FR. Sorry bout that you guys TvT BUT the first nest to hatch when I get back is the first batch of Memories babies! The most popular pair by far.

if anyone's willing to gather and provide food for my dragons for like a month i swear i'll give 'em first dibs on any dragon(s) they'd like forever, i'd appreciate it so so much

@Elie, the A Burst of Color eggs have hatched! Two boys are available for purchase!
@Elie, the A Burst of Color eggs have hatched! Two boys are available for purchase!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27