Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | o- Skylark Hatchery (New!) -o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Kameleo alright! will you be setting it up?
@Kameleo alright! will you be setting it up?
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
@SlushMint Sure!
@SlushMint Sure!
"There wouldn't be a point in chasing falling stars if you could catch them."

- some quote i thought up in like three minutes

@Kameleo alright!
@Kameleo alright!
Oh! If it isn't too much, may I have a ping if you get another wildclaw that would be a good mate for this guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42770839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427709/42770839_350.png[/img] [/url] You actually sold him to me but I haven't been able to find a suitable lady yet!
Oh! If it isn't too much, may I have a ping if you get another wildclaw that would be a good mate for this guy!

42770839_350.png

You actually sold him to me but I haven't been able to find a suitable lady yet!
@SlushMint Of course!! I have another Coatl/Wildclaw pair that should be ready to breed in like 17 days; it's not as flashy or prized as Wild Light (that guy), but it should be able to produce some nice babies! Perhaps a lady for your wild child? :>
@SlushMint Of course!! I have another Coatl/Wildclaw pair that should be ready to breed in like 17 days; it's not as flashy or prized as Wild Light (that guy), but it should be able to produce some nice babies! Perhaps a lady for your wild child? :>

@Kameleo

Thank you! You're very kind and I'm happy I'm getting help finding a lady to breed with him ahah!
@Kameleo

Thank you! You're very kind and I'm happy I'm getting help finding a lady to breed with him ahah!
@Dragonaxew The Wandering Ghosts nest hatched today! They're in the For Sale section of the hatchery :)
@Dragonaxew The Wandering Ghosts nest hatched today! They're in the For Sale section of the hatchery :)

@SlushMint I've got a blue/green Spiral girl for sale; you said you wanted updates on green/blue/brown babs? :V
@SlushMint I've got a blue/green Spiral girl for sale; you said you wanted updates on green/blue/brown babs? :V

@Kameleo aww what cuties <3 a bit sad there are no males, but I persevere! Good luck selling :)
@Kameleo aww what cuties <3 a bit sad there are no males, but I persevere! Good luck selling :)
@Dragonaxew Ah, sorry 'bout that; thank you! :D
@Dragonaxew Ah, sorry 'bout that; thank you! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28