Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maxie's Hatchery [Closed for now]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@ERRexie @Dedicate @MunchkinLynx @BumblyBee @LilianaWilde @SnoringHyena @nikkolah @RebelMixtapes @Dragonaxew @megalizardon4736 @Marrigan @StilinskiSpark @riseofthedragons @iderpagonair @Cantertothewinds @Samidare
^ Pings are here!

Hatchery update:
If you're wondering why you were pinged but aren't on the general list... it's because I've had to make a pretty tough decision. I haven't been having as much fun running the hatchery as of late and it's with a heavy heart that I've decided to eventually close up shop.

HOWEVER. I will not be closing up shop right away. Instead, I'm going to breed all my pairs one final time before the closure, and ALL dragons that I sell for over 20kt/g will be 50% off! Prices on the sales page will be listed as normal but I'll put a notice up to say that all dragons over 20kt/g will be half price.

Maybe I'll start a new hatchery at some point in the future but for now this will be it. Thank you all for sticking with me and this mess of a hatchery and a huge thank you to everyone who has become affiliates, supplied dragons for breeding and/or bought dragons from me.

I'm not sure if I'll be selling any of the pairs yet but stay tuned for that.

Again, thank you everyone who has stuck by me through this time. I'll still be breeding pretty dragons though, just not as an official hatchery.
@ERRexie @Dedicate @MunchkinLynx @BumblyBee @LilianaWilde @SnoringHyena @nikkolah @RebelMixtapes @Dragonaxew @megalizardon4736 @Marrigan @StilinskiSpark @riseofthedragons @iderpagonair @Cantertothewinds @Samidare
^ Pings are here!

Hatchery update:
If you're wondering why you were pinged but aren't on the general list... it's because I've had to make a pretty tough decision. I haven't been having as much fun running the hatchery as of late and it's with a heavy heart that I've decided to eventually close up shop.

HOWEVER. I will not be closing up shop right away. Instead, I'm going to breed all my pairs one final time before the closure, and ALL dragons that I sell for over 20kt/g will be 50% off! Prices on the sales page will be listed as normal but I'll put a notice up to say that all dragons over 20kt/g will be half price.

Maybe I'll start a new hatchery at some point in the future but for now this will be it. Thank you all for sticking with me and this mess of a hatchery and a huge thank you to everyone who has become affiliates, supplied dragons for breeding and/or bought dragons from me.

I'm not sure if I'll be selling any of the pairs yet but stay tuned for that.

Again, thank you everyone who has stuck by me through this time. I'll still be breeding pretty dragons though, just not as an official hatchery.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie Do you ever breed in other elements? I'd love a crispy bacon with Light eyes
@SassmasterMaxie Do you ever breed in other elements? I'd love a crispy bacon with Light eyes
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Cerelin Occasionally! Even though the hatchery is technically closed now I do still breed the pairs I've kept so I can send them to a Light nest when they're next RTB!
@Cerelin Occasionally! Even though the hatchery is technically closed now I do still breed the pairs I've kept so I can send them to a Light nest when they're next RTB!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie

Sorry, I saw your post in Salt Quarantine and wasn't sure how best to contact you about it! That would be really awesome though! Thank you
@SassmasterMaxie

Sorry, I saw your post in Salt Quarantine and wasn't sure how best to contact you about it! That would be really awesome though! Thank you
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Cerelin It's probably easier to ping me on Discord! I'll keep it in mind though :3
@Cerelin It's probably easier to ping me on Discord! I'll keep it in mind though :3
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50