Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Watchtower-ON HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I'm open to haggling, if you can't afford any of the offered hatchlings!
I'm open to haggling, if you can't afford any of the offered hatchlings!
ukDKhF5.png

I love you gen3 boy! He's so pretty and I would have bought him in a heartbeat butttt,I already have a gen3 boy and I'm looking for a girl. Do you think I could be placed on the gen3 pinglist?

Well, the gen 2 pinglist since they have gne3 imps. yeah.
@Lunakitty

I love you gen3 boy! He's so pretty and I would have bought him in a heartbeat butttt,I already have a gen3 boy and I'm looking for a girl. Do you think I could be placed on the gen3 pinglist?

Well, the gen 2 pinglist since they have gne3 imps. yeah.
hu72dVR.png
@BabyBumbleBee
Sure, no problem! ^^ I will take down that you prefer a girl too, but do you wish to be pinged for males too?
@BabyBumbleBee
Sure, no problem! ^^ I will take down that you prefer a girl too, but do you wish to be pinged for males too?
ukDKhF5.png

Yeah! The boy you have now is super tempting, but I've had my boy for almost now and I want to find a girl before I get another male.

Thank you for placing me on the pinglist!
@Lunakitty

Yeah! The boy you have now is super tempting, but I've had my boy for almost now and I want to find a girl before I get another male.

Thank you for placing me on the pinglist!
hu72dVR.png
@BabyBumbleBee
Alright, understandable and no problem! :)

And your gen 3 boy really is pretty!
@BabyBumbleBee
Alright, understandable and no problem! :)

And your gen 3 boy really is pretty!
ukDKhF5.png
ukDKhF5.png
@FlamingCatz
Sorry for the second ping, I did go ahead and looked up the ladies in question. They're Glint and Rhys, aren't they?

Both look pretty and your pair looks like it can produce some nice colour combinations, neither of them currently have me interested though. I'm sorry.

As offered before I can hold Malak until you have the treasure/gems to acquire him. I'm sure we can work something out! ^^
@FlamingCatz
Sorry for the second ping, I did go ahead and looked up the ladies in question. They're Glint and Rhys, aren't they?

Both look pretty and your pair looks like it can produce some nice colour combinations, neither of them currently have me interested though. I'm sorry.

As offered before I can hold Malak until you have the treasure/gems to acquire him. I'm sure we can work something out! ^^
ukDKhF5.png
ukDKhF5.png

Can I be pinged for any future G3 sales? I need one of these! ^^
@Lunakitty

Can I be pinged for any future G3 sales? I need one of these! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14