Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HUGE SALE!!!
In the back of my lair behind Gladiator and Gladias, there is a sale! All dragons with "FOR SALE" in their description. I am willing to trade for either other dragons, treasure, or gems depending on the dragon and it's worth.

If you want a dragon please put its ID if it is unnamed or its name if it is named. As well as put what you are willing to trade for it and I will be sure to let you know whether or not that trade is fair.

If perhaps 2 people would like the same dragon, we can do a sort of bid and the highest bidder will win the dragon. But if prices go unreasonably high I will plead that the highest bidder goes down in price just a tad. The highest bidder would still win but if I feel if the price is too high I will DM them asking them to lower it a bit, still keeping to higher than the other bidder's price.
In the back of my lair behind Gladiator and Gladias, there is a sale! All dragons with "FOR SALE" in their description. I am willing to trade for either other dragons, treasure, or gems depending on the dragon and it's worth.

If you want a dragon please put its ID if it is unnamed or its name if it is named. As well as put what you are willing to trade for it and I will be sure to let you know whether or not that trade is fair.

If perhaps 2 people would like the same dragon, we can do a sort of bid and the highest bidder will win the dragon. But if prices go unreasonably high I will plead that the highest bidder goes down in price just a tad. The highest bidder would still win but if I feel if the price is too high I will DM them asking them to lower it a bit, still keeping to higher than the other bidder's price.
IrishDragonLord