Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Flowerfell Grove Hatchery ~ (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Aaand we are open!
Aaand we are open!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Cho and Fern had two lovely coatl babies! The pair don't have a breeding card yet, but they will soon so everyone can see what sort of babies they can make.
Cho and Fern had two lovely coatl babies! The pair don't have a breeding card yet, but they will soon so everyone can see what sort of babies they can make.
Y4rfA4q.png
Yaaaay you're open! CONGRATS!! <3

... also Fleur. She's so pretty. Can I gift you a maned cerdae and get a discount on her? :o
Yaaaay you're open! CONGRATS!! <3

... also Fleur. She's so pretty. Can I gift you a maned cerdae and get a discount on her? :o
@GalopaWXY
Even better, I'll trade for her fully since we discussed affiliation as well. <3
@GalopaWXY
Even better, I'll trade for her fully since we discussed affiliation as well. <3
Y4rfA4q.png
eeeeeee that would be perfect! I wish I had the other cerdae twice too >< I'll just send it to you as soon as I loot it if you still need it then!
eeeeeee that would be perfect! I wish I had the other cerdae twice too >< I'll just send it to you as soon as I loot it if you still need it then!
@GalopaWXY
Awwww that'd be super sweet of you!
@GalopaWXY
Awwww that'd be super sweet of you!
Y4rfA4q.png
@Flowerfell Thank you for affiliating; you have a gorgeous theme and hatchery!
@Flowerfell Thank you for affiliating; you have a gorgeous theme and hatchery!
aSdlF4L.png
@FloralFauna
Aaaa That means so much coming from you! I've just been enamored by the Blooming Grove so I've got my clan/coven living there and figured to stick with that for a theme. I tried to make everything as easy and readable as possible too. If you find anything a bit hard to read or something, do let me know!
@FloralFauna
Aaaa That means so much coming from you! I've just been enamored by the Blooming Grove so I've got my clan/coven living there and figured to stick with that for a theme. I tried to make everything as easy and readable as possible too. If you find anything a bit hard to read or something, do let me know!
Y4rfA4q.png
@Flowerfell Awh, it's a wonderful idea! So far everything looks splendid and easily understandable, but will do!
@Flowerfell Awh, it's a wonderful idea! So far everything looks splendid and easily understandable, but will do!
aSdlF4L.png
@FloralFauna
Much appreciated! Your hatchery is definitely one of my favorites.
@FloralFauna
Much appreciated! Your hatchery is definitely one of my favorites.
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43