Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Floating Gardens Hatchery
1 2
@lugia492 you really made the edged gene work for you - nice job
@lugia492 you really made the edged gene work for you - nice job
@kiddygrade Thank you! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@kiddygrade Thank you!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@lugia492 can i be added to the Breezy Butterflies pinglist, as well as Permafrost Prowlers please? 0: if youre still running this, that is
@lugia492 can i be added to the Breezy Butterflies pinglist, as well as Permafrost Prowlers please? 0: if youre still running this, that is
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@JCFoxington Added! There will be a Breezy Butterflies nest hatching tomorrow actually, so you're in luck! Permafrost Prowlers are also now a Breed On Demand pair, so let me know and I can breed them for you whenever you'd like :)

And yes, my hatchery is still going! I need to finish organizing, making new pair cards, and removing old ones (smoldering monarchs is permanently retired). So that's why it looks a bit messy right now. I just need to find a free day where I can sit down and make the cards and do the BBC code haha.
@JCFoxington Added! There will be a Breezy Butterflies nest hatching tomorrow actually, so you're in luck! Permafrost Prowlers are also now a Breed On Demand pair, so let me know and I can breed them for you whenever you'd like :)

And yes, my hatchery is still going! I need to finish organizing, making new pair cards, and removing old ones (smoldering monarchs is permanently retired). So that's why it looks a bit messy right now. I just need to find a free day where I can sit down and make the cards and do the BBC code haha.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@JCFoxington There are currently 2 hatchlings from my Breezy Butterflies pair available now in the For Sale tab of my lair! There was one more but it was snapped up within minutes of me putting them up on the AH.
@JCFoxington There are currently 2 hatchlings from my Breezy Butterflies pair available now in the For Sale tab of my lair! There was one more but it was snapped up within minutes of me putting them up on the AH.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
1 2