Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | → Sand & Roses | 25s | Art | Lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Pozemi20
Thank you! :D
A glass cannon is considered the most versatile build for general grinding. You could take a team of two of these and grind most of the lower (<25) venues. Venues like Golem Workshop will need a mage to grind reliably.

If you're into flight dominance and want to spend time levelling fodder, I would recommend a 2-fodder Mire build (Mire Millionaires or Mire Mauler). There are also 2-fodder builds for Ghostlight Ruins and Kelp Beds.

Here is a comprehensive list of all coliseum builds.

I know that's a lot of information, but what it really boils down to is:
what do you want to do in the coliseum?

If you just want a dragon for general grinding, I would highly recommend a glass cannon! :D
@Pozemi20
Thank you! :D
A glass cannon is considered the most versatile build for general grinding. You could take a team of two of these and grind most of the lower (<25) venues. Venues like Golem Workshop will need a mage to grind reliably.

If you're into flight dominance and want to spend time levelling fodder, I would recommend a 2-fodder Mire build (Mire Millionaires or Mire Mauler). There are also 2-fodder builds for Ghostlight Ruins and Kelp Beds.

Here is a comprehensive list of all coliseum builds.

I know that's a lot of information, but what it really boils down to is:
what do you want to do in the coliseum?

If you just want a dragon for general grinding, I would highly recommend a glass cannon! :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
Oh wow, that's a lot of information. I'm mostly looking to grind and get materials/familiars.
Oh wow, that's a lot of information. I'm mostly looking to grind and get materials/familiars.
@Pozemi20 Ok! In that case, I would recommend stoning & statting Cresta into a [b]glass cannon[/b]. These are the stats & stones I use for mine: [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/e3c028177793540984032cfc39d341fc.png[/img][/center]
@Pozemi20
Ok! In that case, I would recommend stoning & statting Cresta into a glass cannon.

These are the stats & stones I use for mine:
e3c028177793540984032cfc39d341fc.png

__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Pozemi20

With all of the individual apparel pieces combined at LAH prices, the cost would come to be 721g. In total with her listed price, that'll be 1,221g.

I'd be more than willing to knock a fair amount of that off since you're considering taking both her and the apparel as a bundle, however! Say, around 710g?

I'm open to haggling if you want to discuss it further, of course. ^^
@Pozemi20

With all of the individual apparel pieces combined at LAH prices, the cost would come to be 721g. In total with her listed price, that'll be 1,221g.

I'd be more than willing to knock a fair amount of that off since you're considering taking both her and the apparel as a bundle, however! Say, around 710g?

I'm open to haggling if you want to discuss it further, of course. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@UnhappyJoker Oh okay, thank you so much for teaching me. May I please buy Cresta?

@Reveurs That is so amazingly kind of you! 710 gems sounds more than fair to me! Do I send both of you the crossroads?
@UnhappyJoker Oh okay, thank you so much for teaching me. May I please buy Cresta?

@Reveurs That is so amazingly kind of you! 710 gems sounds more than fair to me! Do I send both of you the crossroads?
@Pozemi20
Yup. I will send you a crossroads! :D
Thank you!

Best of luck with the coli! ^^
@Pozemi20
Yup. I will send you a crossroads! :D
Thank you!

Best of luck with the coli! ^^
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0