Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abyss Honeycomb Hatchery (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Yancelebi

I would refund that leftover 100 Gems back to you if I have it. Currently, I have Treasure, but no Gems. However, that is 100% up to what you preferred. If you'd wanted Gems instead, I could just get back to you about the sale as soon as I have it, in other words, I'd hold the baby for you while I get the funds to refund the leftover Gems. I should probably add that to the information!
@Yancelebi

I would refund that leftover 100 Gems back to you if I have it. Currently, I have Treasure, but no Gems. However, that is 100% up to what you preferred. If you'd wanted Gems instead, I could just get back to you about the sale as soon as I have it, in other words, I'd hold the baby for you while I get the funds to refund the leftover Gems. I should probably add that to the information!
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. Yeah I wasn't sure since it wasn't up there. I thought maybe it'd roll over or something onto like a future purchase or whatnot. But yeah, thanks for clarifying!
@Mihaellawliet Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. Yeah I wasn't sure since it wasn't up there. I thought maybe it'd roll over or something onto like a future purchase or whatnot. But yeah, thanks for clarifying!

My Sludge and Ooze shop here! My Dragon sales here! My friend's hatchery right under!
e89s77M.png
@Yancelebi

It definitely could rollover, but that's up to the person who is making the exchange. I wouldn't mind it. Whatever works for the other person.
@Yancelebi

It definitely could rollover, but that's up to the person who is making the exchange. I wouldn't mind it. Whatever works for the other person.
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump
m91xEaw.png
bump
bump
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet

Could you please add me to the General pinglist? Your breeding pairs are so pretty; I can't get enough of opal, wasp, and rune genes!
@Mihaellawliet

Could you please add me to the General pinglist? Your breeding pairs are so pretty; I can't get enough of opal, wasp, and rune genes!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows

Sure, I can do that <3
@ArcaneShadows

Sure, I can do that <3
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet

Could I be added to the general pinglist? ^^
@Mihaellawliet

Could I be added to the general pinglist? ^^
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@XeoNinx

Sure, will do <3
@XeoNinx

Sure, will do <3
m91xEaw.png
your dragons are so pretty! would you want to be affiliates?-also i would love to be added to the general pinglist
your dragons are so pretty! would you want to be affiliates?-also i would love to be added to the general pinglist
agmp0.gifkkDHG.gifyUrol.gifrvNyy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26