Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | WIP/Not Open Yet!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Could you add me to the general pinglist please?
Beautiful pairs :'))
Could you add me to the general pinglist please?
Beautiful pairs :'))
Aged Tome Copper Ore _________
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Carrd - Always on that coli grind
@creme Ping me if there's a baby from The Awakening pair!
@creme Ping me if there's a baby from The Awakening pair!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@MercySewerPyro
The pair has been breed changed to faes, for quicker breedability, as I'm working on breeding a specific colored hatchling from them, and it's been several months so far.
But they do have a nest, currently due to hatch after rollover if your still interested.

After I get my goal Hatchling, I will be switching the breeds back to what they were.
@MercySewerPyro
The pair has been breed changed to faes, for quicker breedability, as I'm working on breeding a specific colored hatchling from them, and it's been several months so far.
But they do have a nest, currently due to hatch after rollover if your still interested.

After I get my goal Hatchling, I will be switching the breeds back to what they were.
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
@creme I don't really mind which breed they are! I'm just looking for a female dragon in particular. :3
@creme I don't really mind which breed they are! I'm just looking for a female dragon in particular. :3
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@MercySewerPyro
I have 2 female hatchlings from them, in my sales tab on the 2nd page.
@MercySewerPyro
I have 2 female hatchlings from them, in my sales tab on the 2nd page.
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
@creme I'll happily buy 49753567 from you, the teal/lavender/azure one!
@creme I'll happily buy 49753567 from you, the teal/lavender/azure one!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@creme Hello there! I wanted to ask if I could be added to a general pinglist please-? If there is one of course-
@creme Hello there! I wanted to ask if I could be added to a general pinglist please-? If there is one of course-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10