Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~[ Kairo's G1 Sales ]~ NEW! 12/29
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
How much are you willing to haggle on Vishnu and Nadir? I told myself I don't need more dragons,, but screw it i need some new projects

If there's any chance you'd take dragons as payment I've got some fully gened G1s in my for sale tab :0
How much are you willing to haggle on Vishnu and Nadir? I told myself I don't need more dragons,, but screw it i need some new projects

If there's any chance you'd take dragons as payment I've got some fully gened G1s in my for sale tab :0
laV4cLs.gif
@laffayette
Feel free to shoot me an offer and we can work something out from there! :o I'd prefer to work with a starting point, because I'm honestly not sure how much I'd like to knock off their prices right off the bat. I'd prob be willing to go to 1.5kG for Nadir as a starting point, and for Vishnu I think around 300g would be the lowest I'd go.

Forgot to mention that I'm not really interested in dragons at the moment! You've got some gorgeous ones that sunset stained boy in particular is,,. mmm very tempting but I think I'd be better off with pure to finish off some projects.
@laffayette
Feel free to shoot me an offer and we can work something out from there! :o I'd prefer to work with a starting point, because I'm honestly not sure how much I'd like to knock off their prices right off the bat. I'd prob be willing to go to 1.5kG for Nadir as a starting point, and for Vishnu I think around 300g would be the lowest I'd go.

Forgot to mention that I'm not really interested in dragons at the moment! You've got some gorgeous ones that sunset stained boy in particular is,,. mmm very tempting but I think I'd be better off with pure to finish off some projects.
9CxYF0H.png
Ah shoot I'll have to pass on Nadir. I forgot I've got a g1 in the tab he'd go into that needs to be gened. Hopefully I'll be back for him cuz he's a beauty ;-;

I think I could do 300g for Vishnu! Lemme look on the AH and see if I can find any dragons similar to him!

oh i do think you should take him he'd look vverryyy pretty in your lair ;) But yeah I totally understand finishing up some projects! I should prolly be doing the same but ur dragons are too cute
Ah shoot I'll have to pass on Nadir. I forgot I've got a g1 in the tab he'd go into that needs to be gened. Hopefully I'll be back for him cuz he's a beauty ;-;

I think I could do 300g for Vishnu! Lemme look on the AH and see if I can find any dragons similar to him!

oh i do think you should take him he'd look vverryyy pretty in your lair ;) But yeah I totally understand finishing up some projects! I should prolly be doing the same but ur dragons are too cute
laV4cLs.gif
@laffayette
That's fine! If you do decide that you want Nadir sometime in the future and he hasn't sold yet, just let me know; we can definitely negotiate on price, and I can do a hold if needed. I also take alternate payment in eggs if that's an option for you. <3 Best of luck on your projects either way!

Feel free to send a CR with the 300g if you decide to take Vishnu. I'd be very happy to see him go to such a stellar lair and also happy to see the subtle Hamilton reference he ends up becoming a nod to :eyes emoji: i love seeing all of the little song lyrics and names of characters in your lair

shfjks i might try to scry the sunset boy once i knock out some schoolwork, hmghhghg i do not need another dragon but..,,. maybe...
@laffayette
That's fine! If you do decide that you want Nadir sometime in the future and he hasn't sold yet, just let me know; we can definitely negotiate on price, and I can do a hold if needed. I also take alternate payment in eggs if that's an option for you. <3 Best of luck on your projects either way!

Feel free to send a CR with the 300g if you decide to take Vishnu. I'd be very happy to see him go to such a stellar lair and also happy to see the subtle Hamilton reference he ends up becoming a nod to :eyes emoji: i love seeing all of the little song lyrics and names of characters in your lair

shfjks i might try to scry the sunset boy once i knock out some schoolwork, hmghhghg i do not need another dragon but..,,. maybe...
9CxYF0H.png
Hah, I actually changed my mind, I'd like to snag up Hart XD
Is his price firm or would you haggle down? Would 1250g be an okay price?

he's gonna be the start of a brand new tab so im super excited for that!! i love picking out lil hamilton lyrics to attach to my dragons

shh g1 collectors always need new dragons ;)
Hah, I actually changed my mind, I'd like to snag up Hart XD
Is his price firm or would you haggle down? Would 1250g be an okay price?

he's gonna be the start of a brand new tab so im super excited for that!! i love picking out lil hamilton lyrics to attach to my dragons

shh g1 collectors always need new dragons ;)
laV4cLs.gif
@laffayette
sorry for the late response LOL i keep forgetting to sub to the thread

Yes! That would be fine for Hart. I'll set up a PA now. <3 Super excited to see what you're going to do with him, and!!! Very excited to see the new tab >:0
@laffayette
sorry for the late response LOL i keep forgetting to sub to the thread

Yes! That would be fine for Hart. I'll set up a PA now. <3 Super excited to see what you're going to do with him, and!!! Very excited to see the new tab >:0
9CxYF0H.png
No worries!!

Already got him all dressed up with an accent :DD he's such a pretty lad! never thought i'd love shale fade but it's awesome

btw your lair is just stunning like who gave you the right to have such pretty dragons,,
No worries!!

Already got him all dressed up with an accent :DD he's such a pretty lad! never thought i'd love shale fade but it's awesome

btw your lair is just stunning like who gave you the right to have such pretty dragons,,
laV4cLs.gif
@Kairo I have given into the impulse to buy Seif, so I was wondering how much you'd be willing to haggle on him? I currently have a nature egg, so would that plus 50g work? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61294737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612948/61294737_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kairo I have given into the impulse to buy Seif, so I was wondering how much you'd be willing to haggle on him? I currently have a nature egg, so would that plus 50g work?

61294737_350.png
@KrazKitCat
Yep, that works fine! <3 Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready.
@KrazKitCat
Yep, that works fine! <3 Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready.
9CxYF0H.png
[size=4][b]I accidentally pinged the G1 list for auctions at first instead of flatsales! My apologies if you were mispinged. ;w;[/size][/b] Selling this G1 unbred veilspun lad today! He has matching accent colors that tie in together wonderfully, and with his colors he can double as light-themed and as earthy. [b]He's on the AH for a flatsale price of 1.3kG.[/b] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=59&winggene=63&wings=44&auth=7b1015c6785e650f0c2d54a35037faa23f981f69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64041322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/640414/64041322.png[/img][/url][/columns] ----- [b]General ping lists pinged:[/b][br] [b]Included: [/b]General: Everything, Flat sales, Gender: No preference/both, Male only, Bred/Unbred: No preference/both, Unbred only, Pose change: No preference/both, No pose change applied, All ancients, Veilspun, Natural, All: Rare, Lightning: Rare, [br][br][br]-Pings auto hidden- [br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] @peppaganda @lilbluesapling @silverquark @aidan @nonlineardogtime @mooncake @endlessstation @ @aberration @liluye @grimmraven @vader @rizibizi4 @locked @overture @nightrising @aeraki @sesshin @seonais @cerion @crassula @marceline @cynil @saiban @caoineadh @everautumn @sifenke @tinytalkingtina @byggden @raidye @scared @tofubear @annago @warn @angeloffate @chaisiren @probablyskeletor @seylon @theloversmask @norayna0ekoa @montromising @skor @artorias @mercurialwings @cyrya @cantripping @natron @chuchuana @aviv @revius @fletcher @weavile @makosa @laffayette @nikkazara @cinamonpizza @primordial @coward @juns2 @yukorusshi @retrace @5h4d0wdu57 @kitem @gadzookstd @00riku00 @mintie @cometstorm @twye @lokey @ryuuna @snoops @halforq @mmuted @gilan @eidos @nyne @centennial @caribou @condemn @vulpen @kkay @yavanna @andraya @puppicino @empyreal @darkremorse @garbagepal @ghostlyplants @hsoup @apology @rarumara @chocoli @infectedwolf @scolopendra @follow @whde @baberuthless @blessings5x @sealterbloind @swordmaster @xarilin @starlightvelaris @skoegul @bones @heart @eternatus @apfelobst @novetteus @braveeguana @golurk @putrefaction @panderz @eonflute @ern @fayrin @farvel @duchess @snoozie @superstition @kageshi @wylin @moosesushi @ambercat12 @retrojackal @arbokobra @bitmap @laegjarn @altassar @tues @gurrero @ladoslee @blushunt @nocturnallegends @azure @dayliqht @eagles @balaeniceps @serendipia @dragonmage @silverbelle @hiame @galdr @zona @zenzic @alixander @hessonite @whymsical @reythaak @scylla @yonderly @snapdragonfruit @conviction @thanksmeg @xirei @dierdre @qazzie9 @astraya @rengoku @edgemere @indigocat @pokelover150 @khromatic @inn @greenatlas @chichi @peachie @affable @rowdy @roule @dimness @angilian @cirrostratus @lykos @royaltundra @voidshadow @rogue @ajgreelyfan3 @spark @are @oceanics @darkmilka @sarcosanct @silvanuyx @bothriolepis @mayanaz @mafiavamp @disentanglement @furo @plushstiel @sasser @aquapaladin @kievan @iralla @spooce @croissants @watermel0nbob @firtarian @rangsky @snaphance @evilwave @nukleer @dobbyisfree @kaneun @mitski @crogge @cognitive @necramancy @aku @zayev @evidence @desecrated @garizard @alanon @zevos @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @innerspeaker @meanling @miloki @silverlately @nebulavery @lemonquartz @calibris @fernbrake @gypae @lightfall @scolopendromorph @menghuancat @acretosorien @l0ser @virtue @galaxtic @ysdaar @firra @charias @saintmotel @suu @doniider @frostskyder @parsnips @mists @matejko @dalilah @line @mizpah @graff @avessa @darkangelsblood1 @northernliights @reliquiaen @saintstranger @plushie @flamenco @mudkipster @lund @mirkairan @mittensthekitten @sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @casethrace @sincerity11 @dalphiarose @scamper @clockworkeclipse @angelfire335 @malarkeii @spicytunaroll @sercreepz @kalorin @raivus @raske @hydrixz404 @putri @neoprene @elementalentropy @tangaroa @encryptidd @tunfischhai @midetta @carnivor @isyrii @naufragate @silksharp @thrawn @gangstaalpaca @tserin @spy @ambitious @crimsonpixie @exotics @suflower @adagia @lynterriahatake @krocodalie[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][br][br][b]Color and Date specifics:[/b][br][br][b]Dragon 1:[/b] Chocolate / Ivory / Obsidian, 09/22/2020 Lightning Rare[br] @kitem @eidos @whde @blessings5x @tremble @ @zayev @nukleer @bioluminosity @dalphiarose[br][br][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (v3.1.1)[/b][br][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_2942468]Click here for the full thread[/url][br][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15PsHGvicOsOdqOsntk1mZYfQx_C3ePp12JcJLqjh5yI/edit?usp=sharing]Click here for the pinglist generator[/url]
I accidentally pinged the G1 list for auctions at first instead of flatsales! My apologies if you were mispinged. ;w;

Selling this G1 unbred veilspun lad today! He has matching accent colors that tie in together wonderfully, and with his colors he can double as light-themed and as earthy. He's on the AH for a flatsale price of 1.3kG.

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=59&winggene=63&wings=44&auth=7b1015c6785e650f0c2d54a35037faa23f981f69&dummyext=prev.png 64041322.png

General ping lists pinged:
Included: General: Everything, Flat sales, Gender: No preference/both, Male only, Bred/Unbred: No preference/both, Unbred only, Pose change: No preference/both, No pose change applied, All ancients, Veilspun, Natural, All: Rare, Lightning: Rare,

-Pings auto hidden-
@peppaganda @lilbluesapling @silverquark @aidan @nonlineardogtime @mooncake @endlessstation @ @aberration @liluye @grimmraven @vader @rizibizi4 @locked @overture @nightrising @aeraki @sesshin @seonais @cerion @crassula @marceline @cynil @saiban @caoineadh @everautumn @sifenke @tinytalkingtina @byggden @raidye @scared @tofubear @annago @warn @angeloffate @chaisiren @probablyskeletor @seylon @theloversmask @norayna0ekoa @montromising @skor @artorias @mercurialwings @cyrya @cantripping @natron @chuchuana @aviv @revius @fletcher @weavile @makosa @laffayette @nikkazara @cinamonpizza @primordial @coward @juns2 @yukorusshi @retrace @5h4d0wdu57 @kitem @gadzookstd @00riku00 @mintie @cometstorm @twye @lokey @ryuuna @snoops @halforq @mmuted @gilan @eidos @nyne @centennial @caribou @condemn @vulpen @kkay @yavanna @andraya @puppicino @empyreal @darkremorse @garbagepal @ghostlyplants @hsoup @apology @rarumara @chocoli @infectedwolf @scolopendra @follow @whde @baberuthless @blessings5x @sealterbloind @swordmaster @xarilin @starlightvelaris @skoegul @bones @heart @eternatus @apfelobst @novetteus @braveeguana @golurk @putrefaction @panderz @eonflute @ern @fayrin @farvel @duchess @snoozie @superstition @kageshi @wylin @moosesushi @ambercat12 @retrojackal @arbokobra @bitmap @laegjarn @altassar @tues @gurrero @ladoslee @blushunt @nocturnallegends @azure @dayliqht @eagles @balaeniceps @serendipia @dragonmage @silverbelle @hiame @galdr @zona @zenzic @alixander @hessonite @whymsical @reythaak @scylla @yonderly @snapdragonfruit @conviction @thanksmeg @xirei @dierdre @qazzie9 @astraya @rengoku @edgemere @indigocat @pokelover150 @khromatic @inn @greenatlas @chichi @peachie @affable @rowdy @roule @dimness @angilian @cirrostratus @lykos @royaltundra @voidshadow @rogue @ajgreelyfan3 @spark @are @oceanics @darkmilka @sarcosanct @silvanuyx @bothriolepis @mayanaz @mafiavamp @disentanglement @furo @plushstiel @sasser @aquapaladin @kievan @iralla @spooce @croissants @watermel0nbob @firtarian @rangsky @snaphance @evilwave @nukleer @dobbyisfree @kaneun @mitski @crogge @cognitive @necramancy @aku @zayev @evidence @desecrated @garizard @alanon @zevos @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @innerspeaker @meanling @miloki @silverlately @nebulavery @lemonquartz @calibris @fernbrake @gypae @lightfall @scolopendromorph @menghuancat @acretosorien @l0ser @virtue @galaxtic @ysdaar @firra @charias @saintmotel @suu @doniider @frostskyder @parsnips @mists @matejko @dalilah @line @mizpah @graff @avessa @darkangelsblood1 @northernliights @reliquiaen @saintstranger @plushie @flamenco @mudkipster @lund @mirkairan @mittensthekitten @sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @casethrace @sincerity11 @dalphiarose @scamper @clockworkeclipse @angelfire335 @malarkeii @spicytunaroll @sercreepz @kalorin @raivus @raske @hydrixz404 @putri @neoprene @elementalentropy @tangaroa @encryptidd @tunfischhai @midetta @carnivor @isyrii @naufragate @silksharp @thrawn @gangstaalpaca @tserin @spy @ambitious @crimsonpixie @exotics @suflower @adagia @lynterriahatake @krocodalie

Color and Date specifics:

Dragon 1: Chocolate / Ivory / Obsidian, 09/22/2020 Lightning Rare
@kitem @eidos @whde @blessings5x @tremble @ @zayev @nukleer @bioluminosity @dalphiarose

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (v3.1.1)
Click here for the full thread
Click here for the pinglist generator
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12