Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Levelled Fodder - Mercwood Marauders
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/s94NAHT.png[/img] [size=1]Thank you to silverdrake for the banner above![/size] [size=6][b][color=Indigo]Meet the Marauders[/color][/b][/size] We are Shadow's mercenary group, and we're here to offer a reliable source of levelled fodder for all your wants and needs. The Marauders are currently under mine (@Cinderfire's), @Kairos', and @Neroli's directive, so if you wish to place an order, we are the folks to get in touch with. [b]Disclaimer:[/b] Due to the Auction House revamp making it easier for clients to find levelled dragons, we have moved out of using a sales sheet; as such, we as a group are currently only working with orders. [size=4][b][u]Here's what we offer:[/u][/b][/size][/center] [list][*][b]Reliability:[/b] We take our clients' satisfaction very seriously. If you have an order with us and it's being delayed, one of the mods will take care of whatever's left to fill. [*][b]Communication:[/b] We pride ourselves in having a direct and constant interaction with our clients so they feel cared for, and to keep them in the loop regarding their order(s)'s status. [*][b]Customized service:[/b] In addition to the above, we will [b]always[/b] supply the client with an unique order tracking sheet they'll be able to use through the entire week. [*][b]Quick response times:[/b] So long as there's one mod available, any requests for an order will be addressed within the shortest amount of time possible.[/list]
s94NAHT.png
Thank you to silverdrake for the banner above!

Meet the Marauders

We are Shadow's mercenary group, and we're here to offer a reliable source of levelled fodder for all your wants and needs.

The Marauders are currently under mine (@Cinderfire's), @Kairos', and @Neroli's directive, so if you wish to place an order, we are the folks to get in touch with.

Disclaimer: Due to the Auction House revamp making it easier for clients to find levelled dragons, we have moved out of using a sales sheet; as such, we as a group are currently only working with orders.

Here's what we offer:
  • Reliability: We take our clients' satisfaction very seriously. If you have an order with us and it's being delayed, one of the mods will take care of whatever's left to fill.
  • Communication: We pride ourselves in having a direct and constant interaction with our clients so they feel cared for, and to keep them in the loop regarding their order(s)'s status.
  • Customized service: In addition to the above, we will always supply the client with an unique order tracking sheet they'll be able to use through the entire week.
  • Quick response times: So long as there's one mod available, any requests for an order will be addressed within the shortest amount of time possible.
[center][b]Interested in placing an order with us?[/b] Please post the following form with the relevant information filled in: [code]@Neroli/@seradis/@stealthclaw [b]Size:[/b] [Amount of dragons] [b]Level:[/b] [Desired level] [b]Price:[/b] [Per dragon][t/g?] [b]Delivery (if a single receiver):[/b] [PA/CR][/code] You will then be contacted with your unique order spreadsheet. Alternatively, you can get in contact with either one of us through Discord: [columns][user=Neroli][nextcol]Neroli#4414[/columns] [columns][user=seradis][nextcol]seradis#4518[/columns] [columns][user=stealthclaw][nextcol]stealthclaw#0373[/columns] Discord means we can all be in a group DM so the both of us are always on the same page.
Interested in placing an order with us?

Please post the following form with the relevant information filled in:
Code:
@Neroli/@seradis/@stealthclaw [b]Size:[/b] [Amount of dragons] [b]Level:[/b] [Desired level] [b]Price:[/b] [Per dragon][t/g?] [b]Delivery (if a single receiver):[/b] [PA/CR]

You will then be contacted with your unique order spreadsheet. Alternatively, you can get in contact with either one of us through Discord:

Neroli#4414
seradis#4518
stealthclaw#0373

Discord means we can all be in a group DM so the both of us are always on the same page.
Placeholder post just in case.
Placeholder post just in case.
And we are open! \o/
And we are open! \o/
Are you Taking Mercs??
Are you Taking Mercs??
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn Hello, we are a merc company, so if you're offering levelled fodder...no. We're offering them.
@KitsaRosethorn Hello, we are a merc company, so if you're offering levelled fodder...no. We're offering them.
Nope wanting to join in.. :)
Nope wanting to join in.. :)
i7jjUhe.png
@Cinderfire/@Kairos
Size: 10
Level: 6
Price: treasure
@Cinderfire/@Kairos
Size: 10
Level: 6
Price: treasure
10302021_banner.png
@Cinderfire/@Kairos/@Neroli
Size: 15
Level: 5
Price: 15kt/16g
Delivery: PA

I'd like them ASAP if that's alright <3
@Cinderfire/@Kairos/@Neroli
Size: 15
Price: 15kt/16g
Delivery: PA

I'd like them ASAP if that's alright <3
@Cinderfire/@Kairos/@Neroli Hi guys!!
Size: 200
Price: 17kt per dragon (dynamic if the price increases)
Delivery: PA/CR
@Cinderfire/@Kairos/@Neroli Hi guys!!
Size: 200
Price: 17kt per dragon (dynamic if the price increases)
Delivery: PA/CR
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2