Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HA!] Fodder Rescues - Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@heavylobster

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2390047
@heavylobster

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2390047
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alledowaya
ADDED \8D/ And good luck with your renovations! Let me know if I can help in any way.

I probably won't rent out studs/dams, just rent in, so the hatchlings would have Wind eyes. I also have a couple IRL-buddies in Lightning who would foster a nest. It'd be a free service unless I had a lot of requests, because I just enjoy seeing fresh blood/new combos. XD
@Alledowaya
ADDED \8D/ And good luck with your renovations! Let me know if I can help in any way.

I probably won't rent out studs/dams, just rent in, so the hatchlings would have Wind eyes. I also have a couple IRL-buddies in Lightning who would foster a nest. It'd be a free service unless I had a lot of requests, because I just enjoy seeing fresh blood/new combos. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
Can you add me to the general pinglist please? My lair will forever be just a bunch of dragons that were originally bred for fodder purposes. XD
Can you add me to the general pinglist please? My lair will forever be just a bunch of dragons that were originally bred for fodder purposes. XD
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77
Certainly! I feel you on that. XD
@DemonChild77
Certainly! I feel you on that. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
Hi! As the owner of another minimalist hatchery, I'd love to affiliate with you :D
Hi! As the owner of another minimalist hatchery, I'd love to affiliate with you :D
NXwxhXo.png
@Corycia
Thank you so much for contacting me! I'd love to be affiliates! I really like your specials. :D
@Corycia
Thank you so much for contacting me! I'd love to be affiliates! I really like your specials. :D
0Xrg9Di.png
And I really like your concept! By the way, could I be added to your general pinglist please?
And I really like your concept! By the way, could I be added to your general pinglist please?
NXwxhXo.png
@Corycia
Certainly! :D I'm hoping to add lore babies and lored subspecies in the future, but the projects I've committed to are...extremely involved and expensive. XD;; They're a surprise until then, but they do have lore here if you're interested in reading for a rainy day!
@Corycia
Certainly! :D I'm hoping to add lore babies and lored subspecies in the future, but the projects I've committed to are...extremely involved and expensive. XD;; They're a surprise until then, but they do have lore here if you're interested in reading for a rainy day!
0Xrg9Di.png
Your lore is very interesting, I like a lot the idea of keys and keepers and I can't wait to see an example of Cacklejack! Now I want to read more of your lore :D
Your lore is very interesting, I like a lot the idea of keys and keepers and I can't wait to see an example of Cacklejack! Now I want to read more of your lore :D
NXwxhXo.png
@Corycia
Thank you so much! When I finish writing my clan's history, I plan to open a weekend lore store. Selling lore isn't hugely popular, but I like it better like that because it's less stress. XD
@Corycia
Thank you so much! When I finish writing my clan's history, I plan to open a weekend lore store. Selling lore isn't hugely popular, but I like it better like that because it's less stress. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7