Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2 year old fully gened coatl gen one
1 2
@Nalabyte Noted! I'll probably just end it with you then. I'll set up the crossroads
@Nalabyte Noted! I'll probably just end it with you then. I'll set up the crossroads
Okay well nevermind there's more interest huh @Nalabyte ((Sorry for the double ping))
Okay well nevermind there's more interest huh @Nalabyte ((Sorry for the double ping))
@Returu Thank you for the offer! Noted!
@Returu Thank you for the offer! Noted!
@Tentapen

I feel like you should probably put an end date or something? He's already been up for 12 days so it'd probably help so that a winner won't have to wait forever for him. ^,^

350g.
@Tentapen

I feel like you should probably put an end date or something? He's already been up for 12 days so it'd probably help so that a winner won't have to wait forever for him. ^,^

350g.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Yeah true. I didn't really expect to have interest at all. Okay, The Bidding will end 3:00 fr time.

@Nalabyte @Returu @mercurialwings
Yeah true. I didn't really expect to have interest at all. Okay, The Bidding will end 3:00 fr time.

@Nalabyte @Returu @mercurialwings
@Tentapen

Am I good to send a CR? ^_^
@Tentapen

Am I good to send a CR? ^_^
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte Yes! Sorry, came down with a bit of a sick. Send that Cr over! ((Also sorry this was the most disorganized thing EVER, Its my first time auctioning ;;w;;
@Nalabyte Yes! Sorry, came down with a bit of a sick. Send that Cr over! ((Also sorry this was the most disorganized thing EVER, Its my first time auctioning ;;w;;
1 2