Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Love Bugs Hatchery~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@Devilledegghead I'm so sorry to hear you're closing. It's honestly one of my favorite hatcheries I'm affiliated with because how well you stick to the theme, and how gorgeous your pairs are! It was also refreshing how reasonable the prices were of the hatchlings. Do you know right now which ones you'll be keeping vs selling/exalting? It was fun being affiliates with you and I wish you success on your future endeavors! <3
@Devilledegghead I'm so sorry to hear you're closing. It's honestly one of my favorite hatcheries I'm affiliated with because how well you stick to the theme, and how gorgeous your pairs are! It was also refreshing how reasonable the prices were of the hatchlings. Do you know right now which ones you'll be keeping vs selling/exalting? It was fun being affiliates with you and I wish you success on your future endeavors! <3
6rDqrBO.png 3AHs903.png
@Catrisa @MarinaQuakenbush

To be fair the theme got a little shaky with gaolers, I got so excited about breeding them I forgot my hatchery was supposed to do pairs with bug-related genes and went ham with gaoler genes! Whoopsie.

I will be selling some of them, as some pairs and one half of certain pairs aren't as beloved as others. I just want to wait and see if there's interest in any I was gonna split up. These are for sure being split up/sold if there is no interest:

Cardinal from Blood Scarabs
Othello from Cerulean Cicadas
Clover from Lucky Crickets
Vivian from Halloween Fireflies
Fallout from Irradiated Roaches
Aphrodite and Valentine from Harlequin Ladybirds
Cricket and Locust from Obsidian Orthoptera
Hue and Shade from Rainbow Wasps
Temperance and Orion from Gilded Beetles
Goliath and Muffet from Pinkbloom Tunantulas (Will keep one, not sure which)

The rest are either beloved or I'm unsure about. Gaolers will of course stay. I like Gaolers a lot and they are still good monies.
@Catrisa @MarinaQuakenbush

To be fair the theme got a little shaky with gaolers, I got so excited about breeding them I forgot my hatchery was supposed to do pairs with bug-related genes and went ham with gaoler genes! Whoopsie.

I will be selling some of them, as some pairs and one half of certain pairs aren't as beloved as others. I just want to wait and see if there's interest in any I was gonna split up. These are for sure being split up/sold if there is no interest:

Cardinal from Blood Scarabs
Othello from Cerulean Cicadas
Clover from Lucky Crickets
Vivian from Halloween Fireflies
Fallout from Irradiated Roaches
Aphrodite and Valentine from Harlequin Ladybirds
Cricket and Locust from Obsidian Orthoptera
Hue and Shade from Rainbow Wasps
Temperance and Orion from Gilded Beetles
Goliath and Muffet from Pinkbloom Tunantulas (Will keep one, not sure which)

The rest are either beloved or I'm unsure about. Gaolers will of course stay. I like Gaolers a lot and they are still good monies.
17501.png .
Danibug!
She/Her
FR+1
17502.png
@Devilledegghead
Ah, dang, sad to see another hatchery down. I liked seeing your updates, even though the pairs strayed from their original bug origin.
It's good to stop before getting burnout though, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on FR. :)
That said, I do have a last-minute pair request. I've always loved your cloud millipedes, might I ask for a boy with opal? Just name your price. :)
@Devilledegghead
Ah, dang, sad to see another hatchery down. I liked seeing your updates, even though the pairs strayed from their original bug origin.
It's good to stop before getting burnout though, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on FR. :)
That said, I do have a last-minute pair request. I've always loved your cloud millipedes, might I ask for a boy with opal? Just name your price. :)
Aww, I've enjoyed being affiliated with you, but I understand how it can get overwhelming! I'll still keep an eye on your sales, as I do love a lot of your pairings!
Aww, I've enjoyed being affiliated with you, but I understand how it can get overwhelming! I'll still keep an eye on your sales, as I do love a lot of your pairings!
rare.png.REMEfrU.pngy1c32d1.gif
@breezybubble

That pair is staying for as long as I'm in ice cause the eyes are nice and matchy. They're nesting now, I can put your name on a bio and message if I get a boy with opal! He'll be 50g.
@breezybubble

That pair is staying for as long as I'm in ice cause the eyes are nice and matchy. They're nesting now, I can put your name on a bio and message if I get a boy with opal! He'll be 50g.
17501.png .
Danibug!
She/Her
FR+1
17502.png
@deviledegghead thank u so much for hosting ur beautiful hatchery! sargasso is happy in my den and im glad i got her from u. good luck and happy everything!
@deviledegghead thank u so much for hosting ur beautiful hatchery! sargasso is happy in my den and im glad i got her from u. good luck and happy everything!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
@Devilegghead
Aww, I'm sorry to see you closing. Even though I only ever bought Ria from you, she's easily one of my favourite dragons and I'm happy to have gotten her from this hatchery.
@Devilegghead
Aww, I'm sorry to see you closing. Even though I only ever bought Ria from you, she's easily one of my favourite dragons and I'm happy to have gotten her from this hatchery.
U68uCRc.jpg
@Devilegghead
I'm sad to hear about you closing! May I ask for a pm if you ever breed your gaoler pairs, Megarachne and Titanomyrma?

You have multiple beautiful pairs so I'll look out for dergs you put on the ah ^^
@Devilegghead
I'm sad to hear about you closing! May I ask for a pm if you ever breed your gaoler pairs, Megarachne and Titanomyrma?

You have multiple beautiful pairs so I'll look out for dergs you put on the ah ^^
4TrA2YH.png
VhyglmG.pngqj3QOhi.gif
@SpaceRamen
I'll have your name put down on the bios for those two pairs. :) They're gaolers so I'll still be breeding them for a long time.
@SpaceRamen
I'll have your name put down on the bios for those two pairs. :) They're gaolers so I'll still be breeding them for a long time.
17501.png .
Danibug!
She/Her
FR+1
17502.png
@Devilledegghead
Ah, that sounds lovely, thank you. :)
@Devilledegghead
Ah, that sounds lovely, thank you. :)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72