Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twilight Grove Hatchery - closed -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@Kurayami95

Hello! When will you be taking down the male skydancer (#39547473) I have two more days before I can get some lair space and was wondering if there was a chance to hold him for two days? Also, those recent Imps are so pretty! I'd throw more money at you if I could lol
@Kurayami95

Hello! When will you be taking down the male skydancer (#39547473) I have two more days before I can get some lair space and was wondering if there was a chance to hold him for two days? Also, those recent Imps are so pretty! I'd throw more money at you if I could lol
@onemessyperson
Sure I can hold him for two more days! :) Just let me know when you‘d like to have him :)
And thank you again for the compliment :)
@onemessyperson
Sure I can hold him for two more days! :) Just let me know when you‘d like to have him :)
And thank you again for the compliment :)
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami95

Thank you so much! That's very kind of you. Would you like me to put in a down payment for him or to pay in full now?
@Kurayami95

Thank you so much! That's very kind of you. Would you like me to put in a down payment for him or to pay in full now?
@onemessyperson
It‘s not necessary ;) Just let me know when you‘re ready :)
@onemessyperson
It‘s not necessary ;) Just let me know when you‘re ready :)
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami95

I've room to take the Skydancer now :) Thank you for holding him for me. I'd like to pay in gems please.
@Kurayami95

I've room to take the Skydancer now :) Thank you for holding him for me. I'd like to pay in gems please.
@onemessyperson
Sure! I‘ll set up a CR :)
@onemessyperson
Sure! I‘ll set up a CR :)
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami95

I snapped up the Female Bogsneak. I have to think up a name for her. Can I be added to her parents pinglist please?
@Kurayami95

I snapped up the Female Bogsneak. I have to think up a name for her. Can I be added to her parents pinglist please?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena
Thanks for buying! I‘ll add you to the Hoverflies pinglist right away :)
@SnoringHyena
Thanks for buying! I‘ll add you to the Hoverflies pinglist right away :)
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami95

Could I be put on a pinglist for Paradise Coatls?
@Kurayami95

Could I be put on a pinglist for Paradise Coatls?
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
@ArinHircum
Sure, putting you right up! Thanks for stopping by :)
@ArinHircum
Sure, putting you right up! Thanks for stopping by :)
jc4RTcO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115