Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~[Dusk and Dawn FREE/10kt Hatchery]~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45
@ErisFei

Awesome, thanks!
@ErisFei

Awesome, thanks!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose ah actually the other user was fine with the derg's brother (which i had incorrectly named and sent over) so if you still want the derg you requested i can send it over to you ^.^" do you have a name for him atm?
@PricklyGoose ah actually the other user was fine with the derg's brother (which i had incorrectly named and sent over) so if you still want the derg you requested i can send it over to you ^.^" do you have a name for him atm?
Hatchery.png
Hey is this one still available? cause id like this one please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39306646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393067/39306646_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey is this one still available? cause id like this one please.

39306646_350.png
@Legendstaff sure! do you have a name for her atm?
@Legendstaff sure! do you have a name for her atm?
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei

Oh, ok! Name him Forge! Thanks!
@ErisFei

Oh, ok! Name him Forge! Thanks!
aUKJE16.png
[quote name="ErisFei" date=2018-02-12 17:07:08] @PricklyGoose sure! do you have a name for her atm? [/quote] Was that supposed to be pinging me? cause you already asked PricklyGoose what name they wanted?
ErisFei wrote on 2018-02-12:
@PricklyGoose sure! do you have a name for her atm?

Was that supposed to be pinging me? cause you already asked PricklyGoose what name they wanted?
@PricklyGoose alright, sending Forge over to ya! (also sorry for the double ping, i didn't realize i had pasted the incorrect username, jeez i'm all over the place today haha)
@PricklyGoose alright, sending Forge over to ya! (also sorry for the double ping, i didn't realize i had pasted the incorrect username, jeez i'm all over the place today haha)
Hatchery.png
@Legendstaff yep, i was just in the midst of changing that lol, it's been a hectic day in rl sorry about that ^.^"
@Legendstaff yep, i was just in the midst of changing that lol, it's been a hectic day in rl sorry about that ^.^"
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei Could you name it Passion, please?
@ErisFei Could you name it Passion, please?
@Legendstaff sure, sending Passion over to ya!
@Legendstaff sure, sending Passion over to ya!
Hatchery.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45