Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Hatchery] First Snow (Temp. closed)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
bump
bump
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
[center][quote=General Ping List]@Raya36 @thePurple @ErisFei @Pigeonpanhandle @hamkid @Bansheeri @FloweredMachine @Alyzeh[/quote] Okay, so as of the moment: me and Gizmo have decided to put the hatchery on temporary hold. We need to re-arrange our breeding pair's cards to look nicer, make sure all of our affiliate's hatcheries are still active, and just do a bit of remodeling.[/center]

Okay, so as of the moment: me and Gizmo have decided to put the hatchery on temporary hold. We need to re-arrange our breeding pair's cards to look nicer, make sure all of our affiliate's hatcheries are still active, and just do a bit of remodeling.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Let me know when you're reopen! I'd love to continue our affiliation at that time. :)
@kyrin18 Let me know when you're reopen! I'd love to continue our affiliation at that time. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Of course! We probably won't be open until a few weeks after new year. Me and Gizmo are deciding irl what we'd like to change.
@Stormhawke Of course! We probably won't be open until a few weeks after new year. Me and Gizmo are deciding irl what we'd like to change.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
I know your closed but if you wouldn't mind, can you message me if you get a Xxx wine Wildclaw female from Kazuki x Orchestra?
@kyrin18
I know your closed but if you wouldn't mind, can you message me if you get a Xxx wine Wildclaw female from Kazuki x Orchestra?
3Mji0Ul.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92