Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stained Surprises- Father's Day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Puritea I don't quite have enough treasure right now, but I love the female rose/rose/peach spiral. What would you be willing to haggle for? Or, if you like that combination, I'd be willing to do a trade with Irene, Mendelson, or my unnamed bog hatchling on the 4th page. Maybe Allrianne, but I'm on the fence about that..
@Puritea I don't quite have enough treasure right now, but I love the female rose/rose/peach spiral. What would you be willing to haggle for? Or, if you like that combination, I'd be willing to do a trade with Irene, Mendelson, or my unnamed bog hatchling on the 4th page. Maybe Allrianne, but I'm on the fence about that..
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

While your dragon offers are very pretty, I'm not really looking for anymore dragons right now~

As for haggling, I'm willing to do a price that fits your budget (just not fodder price as mentioned in OP)! I can also always do gems, mixed payment, or just hold her for you until you come up with the treasure. Whatever gets her in a good home :)
@MarinaQuakenbush

While your dragon offers are very pretty, I'm not really looking for anymore dragons right now~

As for haggling, I'm willing to do a price that fits your budget (just not fodder price as mentioned in OP)! I can also always do gems, mixed payment, or just hold her for you until you come up with the treasure. Whatever gets her in a good home :)
@Puritea

Hi! can I bye the boy? hes soo beautiful!
name?: Peony
@Puritea

Hi! can I bye the boy? hes soo beautiful!
name?: Peony
sig50_by_dingobreath-dcanxsv.png
@pumpkinpie

Sending him your way :) Thanks!
@pumpkinpie

Sending him your way :) Thanks!
@Puritea How would 20kt sound and if you could possibly hold her please until Friday, that would be great! I have hatchlings I'm hatching and giving away on Thursday for the Sunset Dreams Charity Raffle, but right now I don't have the space. Thanks!
@Puritea How would 20kt sound and if you could possibly hold her please until Friday, that would be great! I have hatchlings I'm hatching and giving away on Thursday for the Sunset Dreams Charity Raffle, but right now I don't have the space. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

Sounds good to me! I'll keep her for you until then :)
Let me know when you have a name in mind please. I just need one before I send her out Friday~
@MarinaQuakenbush

Sounds good to me! I'll keep her for you until then :)
Let me know when you have a name in mind please. I just need one before I send her out Friday~
@Puritea Great! I would name her Valette.
@Puritea Great! I would name her Valette.
'blue smedium banner
Bump! Happy Halloween
Bump! Happy Halloween
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101