Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Name Your Price - Gen Ones!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Another dragon found a new home!
Another dragon found a new home!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Ba-dum
Ba-dum
Boop
Boop
@EarthTiger Hi! I'd love to take CandyCoated (#30631560) off your hands. I can pay 20kt-ish and maybe throw in some apparel. If this price is unacceptable or you'd like to negotiate please do let me know. Thank you!
@EarthTiger Hi! I'd love to take CandyCoated (#30631560) off your hands. I can pay 20kt-ish and maybe throw in some apparel. If this price is unacceptable or you'd like to negotiate please do let me know. Thank you!
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter Sounds tempting! :D
What apparel can you offer? If it helps to narrow things down, I have a list of what interests me that you can look at.
@beanutbutter Sounds tempting! :D
What apparel can you offer? If it helps to narrow things down, I have a list of what interests me that you can look at.
@EarthTiger I have a smattering of things cause I'm so new, but I'd be willing to let go of [item=Grove Sylvan Filigree] [item=Grove Sylvan Lattice] [item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet] and [item=Pearl Flourish Eye Piece]
@EarthTiger I have a smattering of things cause I'm so new, but I'd be willing to let go of Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Lattice Ornate Pearly Bracelet and Pearl Flourish Eye Piece
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter The Flourish and Sylvan apparel are to my tastes ^^ I'll accept that plus 20kt-ish (whatever works for you!). I'll start up a crossroads and you can add to it as soon as you're able!
@beanutbutter The Flourish and Sylvan apparel are to my tastes ^^ I'll accept that plus 20kt-ish (whatever works for you!). I'll start up a crossroads and you can add to it as soon as you're able!
Some more have sold! Also updated another dragon's colours (he got scattered)
Some more have sold! Also updated another dragon's colours (he got scattered)
Added a new dragon!
Added a new dragon!
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22