Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hope-Charm Dragons (for comfort)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@Lieselotte I love this idea. Please put me on your ping list. Hopefully, they will increase the maximum lair size so I can adopt one. I really get attached to my dragons, and have reached the current maximum allowable.
@Lieselotte I love this idea. Please put me on your ping list. Hopefully, they will increase the maximum lair size so I can adopt one. I really get attached to my dragons, and have reached the current maximum allowable.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Salvation

Sure thing! I am looking into nest renting so that different eyes could be possible c: Which are your favourite?
@Salvation

Sure thing! I am looking into nest renting so that different eyes could be possible c: Which are your favourite?
saUYWRD.png
@JD1620

Of course! And that sounds really sweet, hopefully it will work out <3
@JD1620

Of course! And that sounds really sweet, hopefully it will work out <3
saUYWRD.png
@Lieselotte I do like plague and lightning eyes, but it really depends on the dragon ^^

There's a big rental nest topic somewhere I think, for people to find users who are willing to rent out their nests!
@Lieselotte I do like plague and lightning eyes, but it really depends on the dragon ^^

There's a big rental nest topic somewhere I think, for people to find users who are willing to rent out their nests!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation

Yeah, but I do think it would be nice thing if there would be different eyes not just ice! My sister is arcane so at least pink eyes would be possible.
@Salvation

Yeah, but I do think it would be nice thing if there would be different eyes not just ice! My sister is arcane so at least pink eyes would be possible.
saUYWRD.png
BUMP
BUMP
saUYWRD.png
BUMP
BUMP
saUYWRD.png
BUMP
BUMP
saUYWRD.png
BUMP
BUMP