Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT - mates- gen1
1 2 3 4
@AquaSoars
At the end of the day I'll most likely be able to do a mixed payment of gems and treasure for her if you're willing to hold her until then. However, I'm not sure if TheImastarwish were in for purchasing her or not atm. If not, can you hold her until then? .-. I always tried mine best in offering good homes, nonexalt, and nonresell *wink wink On a side note, the apparel does look really good on her... Almost like Erza Scarlet (FAIRY TAIL!!!)
@AquaSoars
At the end of the day I'll most likely be able to do a mixed payment of gems and treasure for her if you're willing to hold her until then. However, I'm not sure if TheImastarwish were in for purchasing her or not atm. If not, can you hold her until then? .-. I always tried mine best in offering good homes, nonexalt, and nonresell *wink wink On a side note, the apparel does look really good on her... Almost like Erza Scarlet (FAIRY TAIL!!!)
8pTv.gif
@kinleeya has been taken sorry
@kinleeya has been taken sorry
TvGyETb.gif
@ElectricBandit you like fairy tail too
@ElectricBandit you like fairy tail too
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
Enough to finish the manga and majority of the episodes ^^'
@AquaSoars
Enough to finish the manga and majority of the episodes ^^'
8pTv.gif
@ElectricBandit cool i have a skin called strawberry cake lol ill hav eto see what thelmastarwish says

@thelmastarwish i have a xxx crystal facet glimmer white
@ElectricBandit cool i have a skin called strawberry cake lol ill hav eto see what thelmastarwish says

@thelmastarwish i have a xxx crystal facet glimmer white
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
Alright I'll be waiting
@AquaSoars
Alright I'll be waiting
8pTv.gif
Bump @thelmastarwish do u still want the xxx t
Red girl
Bump @thelmastarwish do u still want the xxx t
Red girl
TvGyETb.gif
how much for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32620323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326204/32620323_350.png[/img] [/url]
how much for

32620323_350.png
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I like it but I am poor ....... Sorry
I like it but I am poor ....... Sorry
@ElectricBandit sorry about that thelmawish never pinged me so i never got her messag eshe is all your 150kt or 150 gems
@ElectricBandit sorry about that thelmawish never pinged me so i never got her messag eshe is all your 150kt or 150 gems
TvGyETb.gif
1 2 3 4