Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Raven's Roost - Dragons with Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Mattykips

Thank you for your interest! If you're close to your goal let me know and I'll hold onto them for a while :>
@Mattykips

Thank you for your interest! If you're close to your goal let me know and I'll hold onto them for a while :>
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu

Hah, sorry to ping you over here too, but I'd really love to be on your pinglist here as well! Your art is really fantastic!

(I saw your CR message- I remember you, you bought Chantelle and Thomas, right? I'm glad they found a great home, and I'm excited to have bought that beautiful Strawberry Moon boy from you. c: I hope you have a great rest of your day!)
@Sanzuwu

Hah, sorry to ping you over here too, but I'd really love to be on your pinglist here as well! Your art is really fantastic!

(I saw your CR message- I remember you, you bought Chantelle and Thomas, right? I'm glad they found a great home, and I'm excited to have bought that beautiful Strawberry Moon boy from you. c: I hope you have a great rest of your day!)
@BirdOfInk

Haha, it's not a problem at all! I've said this a lot but it's makes me really happy to hear that (and I'm also happy that you remember me)! I've added you here too :>

Thank you, and I wish the same to you!
@BirdOfInk

Haha, it's not a problem at all! I've said this a lot but it's makes me really happy to hear that (and I'm also happy that you remember me)! I've added you here too :>

Thank you, and I wish the same to you!
OSdYejY.png
General pinglist please
General pinglist please
@Sanzuwu

Would it Be Possible If you Could Ping Me About Ichigo Please? Ill Start Saving But I Feel Like it'll take a While </3
@Sanzuwu

Would it Be Possible If you Could Ping Me About Ichigo Please? Ill Start Saving But I Feel Like it'll take a While </3
@Hiame

You've been added!

@Huntess

Apologies, but someone has just asked to buy her. However, I do run the thread for the subspecies she is a part of, maybe you'll see something you like in the future.
@Hiame

You've been added!

@Huntess

Apologies, but someone has just asked to buy her. However, I do run the thread for the subspecies she is a part of, maybe you'll see something you like in the future.
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu Ah What a Shame :/ And Course ^_^ Im Subbed to Your Hatchery Now <3!
@Sanzuwu Ah What a Shame :/ And Course ^_^ Im Subbed to Your Hatchery Now <3!
@Huntess

Aah I totally forgot to link the subspecies hatchery, you can find it here.

Also, would you prefer if I added you to my pinglist? It would mean a lot less random notifications.
@Huntess

Aah I totally forgot to link the subspecies hatchery, you can find it here.

Also, would you prefer if I added you to my pinglist? It would mean a lot less random notifications.
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu

Yes Please ^_^ That Would Be Great, Thank you :)!
@Sanzuwu

Yes Please ^_^ That Would Be Great, Thank you :)!
@Huntess

You've been added, thank you for your interest!
@Huntess

You've been added, thank you for your interest!
OSdYejY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21