Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Gen 2 Imperials~ Water Gem Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Rayania: Thank you~ ^ ^

I shouldn't be picking up more dragons, but she was too pretty to pass as a XXY (plus I scryed her with Opal, which made it worse). XD
@Rayania: Thank you~ ^ ^

I shouldn't be picking up more dragons, but she was too pretty to pass as a XXY (plus I scryed her with Opal, which made it worse). XD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Haha! I know the feeling, I need no more dragons myself XD I can hardly keep up with the ones I have!

Oh My! That Opal is amazing! o.0
@mercurialwings Haha! I know the feeling, I need no more dragons myself XD I can hardly keep up with the ones I have!

Oh My! That Opal is amazing! o.0
sig.jpg
@Rayania: I told myself no more until I get some of my gene projects done, but then that pretty imperial shows up...and, well, we know what happened there. lol

I know, right? It looks like dark fire to me and contrasts so nicely with her midnight Iri/Shim.
@Rayania: I told myself no more until I get some of my gene projects done, but then that pretty imperial shows up...and, well, we know what happened there. lol

I know, right? It looks like dark fire to me and contrasts so nicely with her midnight Iri/Shim.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Haha Imperials and for me Skydancers and Coatls XD
@mercurialwings Haha Imperials and for me Skydancers and Coatls XD
sig.jpg

@Rayania: Could I be added to your Gen2 pinglist please? :)

@Rayania: Could I be added to your Gen2 pinglist please? :)
@Phoenixfyre Sure thing ^_^
@Phoenixfyre Sure thing ^_^
sig.jpg
Due to life circumstances I will be taking a Hiatus. I am not sure how long this will last. I will be checking into the site every once in a while so feel free to message me if needed. Sorry for lack of dragons.

@Rogue @Micklanis @BBSMJ @Anmutuberalles @Tugalsan @Minion @PhantomFire @Raseren @BerriNova @IvoryMuffin @Seiana @Sukio @vaptistis @Ambiance @Oncamimus @Schadenfreude @Cedric @StormJourney @Malachitemist @Elysia
Due to life circumstances I will be taking a Hiatus. I am not sure how long this will last. I will be checking into the site every once in a while so feel free to message me if needed. Sorry for lack of dragons.

@Rogue @Micklanis @BBSMJ @Anmutuberalles @Tugalsan @Minion @PhantomFire @Raseren @BerriNova @IvoryMuffin @Seiana @Sukio @vaptistis @Ambiance @Oncamimus @Schadenfreude @Cedric @StormJourney @Malachitemist @Elysia
sig.jpg
I am pinging everyone to let you know that Water Gem Hatchery has been reopened! We had a long and wonderful hiatus but it's time to get back to business!

There have been a change or rules and operations.
-I will no longer be able to post on the thread each available dragon.
-I will post on the thread when there has been a hatching and wait a 1 week before putting them up for auction.
-Gen2 Imperials will not be listed on the auction house.
-Due to time restrictions I will only be able to announce pairs who have had hatchlings and will be unable to list them on on the thread.
-If there is a dragon you would like to purchase before they are listed on the auction house please start a Crossroads.

If anything needs any clarification please message me!

Thank you for your continued interest in Water Gem Hatchery!

General

Gen2 Pinglist
@Kaitii @Valishtu @Zephira @Andelice @Radioshock @SariStar @Stagwing @CyberneticWolf @ladylilitu @Tyrion @enivrec @Derpothegreat @camohatkat @mercurialwings @StormJourney @HiraethHeart @Aehdncl @Xotik @Rulanir @Phoenixfyre

Quartz X Amythyst
@rainerain

Opal x Flourite
@rainerain

Sven X Sarah
@Malafunfun - obs/obs/aqua
@ladylilitu -Male, met/alloy/blue range
I am pinging everyone to let you know that Water Gem Hatchery has been reopened! We had a long and wonderful hiatus but it's time to get back to business!

There have been a change or rules and operations.
-I will no longer be able to post on the thread each available dragon.
-I will post on the thread when there has been a hatching and wait a 1 week before putting them up for auction.
-Gen2 Imperials will not be listed on the auction house.
-Due to time restrictions I will only be able to announce pairs who have had hatchlings and will be unable to list them on on the thread.
-If there is a dragon you would like to purchase before they are listed on the auction house please start a Crossroads.

If anything needs any clarification please message me!

Thank you for your continued interest in Water Gem Hatchery!

General

Gen2 Pinglist
@Kaitii @Valishtu @Zephira @Andelice @Radioshock @SariStar @Stagwing @CyberneticWolf @ladylilitu @Tyrion @enivrec @Derpothegreat @camohatkat @mercurialwings @StormJourney @HiraethHeart @Aehdncl @Xotik @Rulanir @Phoenixfyre

Quartz X Amythyst
@rainerain

Opal x Flourite
@rainerain

Sven X Sarah
@Malafunfun - obs/obs/aqua
@ladylilitu -Male, met/alloy/blue range
sig.jpg
@Rayania

Welcome back!
Would you allow pre-payment of a G2 Imp? Or will it strictly be when you announce the hatching and first come first serve? I'm asking because I always seem to miss hatching announcements LOL
@Rayania

Welcome back!
Would you allow pre-payment of a G2 Imp? Or will it strictly be when you announce the hatching and first come first serve? I'm asking because I always seem to miss hatching announcements LOL
@Phoenixfyre That's a great question! I think for now I will keep it only when they're announced. I would hate to forget who did what (even writing it down doesn't always help) But I can tell you that I have some Gen2 Imps available right now! There is a tab for them in my lair. I also have a 4 egg nest that will be ready to hatch in a few days :)
@Phoenixfyre That's a great question! I think for now I will keep it only when they're announced. I would hate to forget who did what (even writing it down doesn't always help) But I can tell you that I have some Gen2 Imps available right now! There is a tab for them in my lair. I also have a 4 egg nest that will be ready to hatch in a few days :)
sig.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27