Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Gen 2 Imperials~ Water Gem Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Only one gen2 imp available this round! Currently all gen2 imps are first come first serve. However, I would like to come up with a system that would allow more people to try for a lovely. If anyone knows of any systems that are fair and not reliant on the amount of currency someone has (such as an auction) please let me know! (PM me please) [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35060033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350601/35060033_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [img]https://image.ibb.co/gc9P4v/fem.png[/img] [b]# 35060033 [/b] [b]Pimary: [/b]Shale Iridescent [b]Secondary: [/b]Wisteria Shimmer [b]Tertiary: [/b]Maroon Runes [b]Price: [/b]250,000T or 250G [/columns] @Kaitii @Valishtu @Zephira @Andelice @Radioshock @SariStar @Stagwing @CyberneticWolf @ladylilitu @Tyrion @enivrec @Derpothegreat @camohatkat @mercurialwings
Only one gen2 imp available this round! Currently all gen2 imps are first come first serve. However, I would like to come up with a system that would allow more people to try for a lovely. If anyone knows of any systems that are fair and not reliant on the amount of currency someone has (such as an auction) please let me know! (PM me please)

35060033_350.png
fem.png
# 35060033
Pimary: Shale Iridescent
Secondary: Wisteria Shimmer
Tertiary: Maroon Runes
Price: 250,000T or 250G

@Kaitii @Valishtu @Zephira @Andelice @Radioshock @SariStar @Stagwing @CyberneticWolf @ladylilitu @Tyrion @enivrec @Derpothegreat @camohatkat @mercurialwings
sig.jpg
@Rayania: I'd like to adopt this one please! Assuming she hasn't been spoken for in another method. :x

//Edit: Send a CR for now, if she's taken just cancel it. Also, I've only been in two other threads that sell pure Gen2 Imperials. One claims that it goes will go to the highest bidder, but I've heard that it is not the most popular method of sell and actually turns away some buyers. The other just runs it as first come, first serve method like you do here. You could also, switch it up and do a raffle.
@Rayania: I'd like to adopt this one please! Assuming she hasn't been spoken for in another method. :x

//Edit: Send a CR for now, if she's taken just cancel it. Also, I've only been in two other threads that sell pure Gen2 Imperials. One claims that it goes will go to the highest bidder, but I've heard that it is not the most popular method of sell and actually turns away some buyers. The other just runs it as first come, first serve method like you do here. You could also, switch it up and do a raffle.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Sure thing!
@mercurialwings Sure thing!
sig.jpg
@Rayania: Thank you very much! Please keep me on the ping list as I'm hoping to see a hatchling with redder tones~ :)

//Edit: Sorry for the double ping. FR has been double posting my stuff a lot. >x<
@Rayania: Thank you very much! Please keep me on the ping list as I'm hoping to see a hatchling with redder tones~ :)

//Edit: Sorry for the double ping. FR has been double posting my stuff a lot. >x<
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Will do!
@mercurialwings Will do!
sig.jpg
@Rayania: Just so you don't think I bought the hatching for reselling purposes. I was messaged by Andelice (she's on the shop pinglist), who wanted the hatchling because of shared birth date. I traded the hatchling to her for the same cost that I bought from you. :x
@Rayania: Just so you don't think I bought the hatching for reselling purposes. I was messaged by Andelice (she's on the shop pinglist), who wanted the hatchling because of shared birth date. I traded the hatchling to her for the same cost that I bought from you. :x
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Rayania Can you please add me to your ping list for future Rekan x Shazara offspring? I thought I was on your ping list, but maybe I fell off.
@Rayania Can you please add me to your ping list for future Rekan x Shazara offspring? I thought I was on your ping list, but maybe I fell off.
@Mercurialwings Aww so sweet of you ^_^ Thank you for your kindness

@Stormjourney Oh dear! I will remedy that right away!
@Mercurialwings Aww so sweet of you ^_^ Thank you for your kindness

@Stormjourney Oh dear! I will remedy that right away!
sig.jpg
@Rayania Will you please add me to your ping list for future Gen 2 Imperials?
@Rayania Will you please add me to your ping list for future Gen 2 Imperials?
@HiraethHeart Sure thing! Thank you for your interest :)
@HiraethHeart Sure thing! Thank you for your interest :)
sig.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27