Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 4/9 2024 Opening! ~>Waterwings [H]<~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234
Hello, I am new are some for adoption:)
Hello, I am new are some for adoption:)
@ririroo25 Hi! All dragons listed are up for adoption. This is a PWYW hatchery but there are offers I will not take below (see rules at the top of page 1). The new discount for 5kt/equiv experimental hatchlings applies to new to that month people. So confused - how are you new if your clan page says you joined in Oct 2016? I joined in July 2017 so according to your info I am much newer than you lol :D
@ririroo25 Hi! All dragons listed are up for adoption. This is a PWYW hatchery but there are offers I will not take below (see rules at the top of page 1). The new discount for 5kt/equiv experimental hatchlings applies to new to that month people. So confused - how are you new if your clan page says you joined in Oct 2016? I joined in July 2017 so according to your info I am much newer than you lol :D
'blue smedium banner
@marlinaQuakenbush

I joined in 2016 but I had 1 dragon, and then kinda abandoned this I lost both my password and user xD took some time to find it again, I was tempted to just create another new one due to the loss of it. But and then half a yeah later I found it.
@marlinaQuakenbush

I joined in 2016 but I had 1 dragon, and then kinda abandoned this I lost both my password and user xD took some time to find it again, I was tempted to just create another new one due to the loss of it. But and then half a yeah later I found it.
I just got taught how to trade yesterday ????
I just got taught how to trade yesterday ????
@ririroo25 Oh okay! Thanks for clarifying! Then yes, as a new user you can have the 5kt discount on any experimental hatchlings. Unfortunately, I don't have any right now but some should be coming soon. If you want to buy a paired hatchling at regular prices, please go ahead with your offer! :) Which derg are you interested in?
@ririroo25 Oh okay! Thanks for clarifying! Then yes, as a new user you can have the 5kt discount on any experimental hatchlings. Unfortunately, I don't have any right now but some should be coming soon. If you want to buy a paired hatchling at regular prices, please go ahead with your offer! :) Which derg are you interested in?
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush um.. I don't know what a derg is? Is that like the dragon?
@MarinaQuakenbush um.. I don't know what a derg is? Is that like the dragon?
@ririroo25 Haha yes! Yeah it's like some FR lingo for a dragon - idk where it came from XD
@ririroo25 Haha yes! Yeah it's like some FR lingo for a dragon - idk where it came from XD
'blue smedium banner
Ok haha.
I quite like the butterfly delta?

@MarinaQuakenbush
Ok haha.
I quite like the butterfly delta?

@MarinaQuakenbush
@ririroo25 Yeah I love that pairing too! I'll add you to the pinglist - which is a list that means when I have hatchlings for sale from that pairing, I'll ping you and everyone else who's interested in them.
@ririroo25 Yeah I love that pairing too! I'll add you to the pinglist - which is a list that means when I have hatchlings for sale from that pairing, I'll ping you and everyone else who's interested in them.
'blue smedium banner
Ok thank you :)
Ok thank you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 233 234