Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] • Hatchery of Nevermore •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@SakuraAngel

Added it, thank you!
@SakuraAngel

Added it, thank you!
jbyQtHP.png
1zzhr2g.gif
9ld8hx.gif
1zzhr2g.gif
9ld8hx.gif
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
Bump
Bump
jbyQtHP.png
coollogo_com-111351832_zpso7omlp3j.png
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Bump
Bump
jbyQtHP.png
1zzhr2g.gif
9ld8hx.gif
1zzhr2g.gif
9ld8hx.gif
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
[center][font=gothic century][size=4][color=#06012C] [b][i]General Pinglist[/i][/b] [font=gothic century][size=3][color=#06012C]@WingsOfLight (for any Skydancers) , @ClockworkEclipse , @arcaneidolriots , @Kairo[/font][/size][/color] [color=#06012C][size=4] [b][i]Pinglist for "Starfall Hearts" [/i][/b] [font=gothic century][size=3][color=#06012C]@Riasann1 [/font][/size][/color] [font=gothic century][size=4]Hi! New babies have arrived from the Starfall Hearts' nest. Two Skydancers and an Imperial. You can find the details at the front page, the babies will be added to the AH tomorrow. [b][i]New announcement![/i][/b] Prices will be negotiable from now on! I'm willing to give a little discount for everyone, you just have to ping or PM me and we can talk about the prices. ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/344391/34439032.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/344391/34439033.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/344391/34439034.png[/img]
General Pinglist
@WingsOfLight (for any Skydancers) , @ClockworkEclipse , @arcaneidolriots , @Kairo

Pinglist for "Starfall Hearts"
@Riasann1

Hi! New babies have arrived from the Starfall Hearts' nest. Two Skydancers and an Imperial. You can find the details at the front page, the babies will be added to the AH tomorrow.

New announcement!
Prices will be negotiable from now on! I'm willing to give a little discount for everyone, you just have to ping or PM me and we can talk about the prices. ^^

34439032.png34439033.png34439034.png
jbyQtHP.png
mmm those are some gorgeous hatchlings! I'll have to get one once I finish my fandragons, haha.
mmm those are some gorgeous hatchlings! I'll have to get one once I finish my fandragons, haha.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

Hi there! Thank you very much! ^^
I now what you feel, I hope I can finish all of my gene projects on the next week (Dominance, dominance! XD) On the other hand I managed to impulse buy 4 new dragon in a week. I have no self control... and Lair space... ^^'
@Kairo

Hi there! Thank you very much! ^^
I now what you feel, I hope I can finish all of my gene projects on the next week (Dominance, dominance! XD) On the other hand I managed to impulse buy 4 new dragon in a week. I have no self control... and Lair space... ^^'
jbyQtHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32