Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ||Panic Hatchery|Closed||
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127
@Panix Can I be added to the pinglist for Opal gene?
@Panix Can I be added to the pinglist for Opal gene?
celine%20sig.gif
SO! I have some "big news" since I've changed flight to nature, all future hatchlings will have nature eyes :)
SO! I have some "big news" since I've changed flight to nature, all future hatchlings will have nature eyes :)
unknown-2.png
@Silverscale

Of course! There's three opal couples, would you like to be added to all of them?
@Silverscale

Of course! There's three opal couples, would you like to be added to all of them?
unknown-2.png
@Panix Yes please!
@Panix Yes please!
celine%20sig.gif
@Silverscale

Awesome, I'll add you right away! ;)
Also, there's still one green opal girl back if you are looking for some opal right now ^-^
@Silverscale

Awesome, I'll add you right away! ;)
Also, there's still one green opal girl back if you are looking for some opal right now ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix How much for her?
@Panix How much for her?
celine%20sig.gif
@Silverscale
Normally 75000kt / 75gems

But I just recently added a new discount that says 5% to anyone buying a dragon from my hatchery for the first time (to celebrate my flight change)
Only if you are interested ofc :)
@Silverscale
Normally 75000kt / 75gems

But I just recently added a new discount that says 5% to anyone buying a dragon from my hatchery for the first time (to celebrate my flight change)
Only if you are interested ofc :)
unknown-2.png
I'm very interested :'( Sadly I don't have nearly enough money. Good luck on selling her!
I'm very interested :'( Sadly I don't have nearly enough money. Good luck on selling her!
celine%20sig.gif
@Silverscale
Sorry I didn't see your last message, it was very late since I'm +9 hours from FR time, haha :P
Anyways I am able to hold her for you if you'd like?
I can hold her in up to 5 days if that is enough for you ^-^
@Silverscale
Sorry I didn't see your last message, it was very late since I'm +9 hours from FR time, haha :P
Anyways I am able to hold her for you if you'd like?
I can hold her in up to 5 days if that is enough for you ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix I'd love to have her! *Mentally smacks self* And yeah, I definitely need a few days to get the money...thank you!
@Panix I'd love to have her! *Mentally smacks self* And yeah, I definitely need a few days to get the money...thank you!
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127