Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ARVENSIS HATCHERY ♥ witchy Nocs today!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@PiperMarigold yeah i can put her on hold!
@PiperMarigold yeah i can put her on hold!
EMyLV5j.png jjMK0ak.png m4pISGA.png
@etherealviscera

Thanks so much!! I can set up a trade on the crossroads once I have the space for her if you'd like!
@etherealviscera

Thanks so much!! I can set up a trade on the crossroads once I have the space for her if you'd like!
leLJrpL.png
@PiperMarigold that would be lovely
@PiperMarigold that would be lovely
@Envy0 @PiperMarigold new babies yall!!
@Envy0 @PiperMarigold new babies yall!!
@etherealviscera

Ah, they're beautiful! Thanks for the ping! Sadly, I have zero lair space right now, so I'm going to hold off until I can see the MAGICALUX babies :3
@etherealviscera

Ah, they're beautiful! Thanks for the ping! Sadly, I have zero lair space right now, so I'm going to hold off until I can see the MAGICALUX babies :3
leLJrpL.png
@PiperMarigold they're finally here!!
@PiperMarigold they're finally here!!
@etherealviscera Ahhh they're great! :D It was a hard choice, (mostly because I only have one spot or I'd steal both b/c i'm a sucker for siblings with lore ideas), but I'm going to nab this little guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32485553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324856/32485553_350.png[/img] [/url] I can set up the crossroad! :)
@etherealviscera

Ahhh they're great! :D It was a hard choice, (mostly because I only have one spot or I'd steal both b/c i'm a sucker for siblings with lore ideas), but I'm going to nab this little guy!

32485553_350.png

I can set up the crossroad! :)
leLJrpL.png
@PiperMarigold sweet!!
@PiperMarigold sweet!!
@etheralviscera I take the last one
@etheralviscera I take the last one
@kayliownsyou she got sold on the AH, i'm so sorry! i can ping you when her parents breed again if you want?
@kayliownsyou she got sold on the AH, i'm so sorry! i can ping you when her parents breed again if you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15