Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 390 391
@Orgetzu

Yeah that's the bad thing about the banes for the time being: to get them to do what we're into, it's really expensive...which means we have to price the kids higher. (Each of his parents were about 1kg to gene, between the Fans and breed changes and scrolls @.@) All of the kiddos we're working toward are certain kinds of color matching, which in some cases means a breeding project but if nothing else requires a lot of money to be invested at the start. Our collective hatchery wallet weeps ;-; lol
@Orgetzu

Yeah that's the bad thing about the banes for the time being: to get them to do what we're into, it's really expensive...which means we have to price the kids higher. (Each of his parents were about 1kg to gene, between the Fans and breed changes and scrolls @.@) All of the kiddos we're working toward are certain kinds of color matching, which in some cases means a breeding project but if nothing else requires a lot of money to be invested at the start. Our collective hatchery wallet weeps ;-; lol
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about new breeds. Always really expensive unless you get the literal fodder ones that just happen to have three genes, and then that's... well, they can be nice sometimes, but they usually won't be exactly what you want. And that's... also kind of why I don't do gene projects. Because they're ouch and they make my wallet cry. I'll... get them. ...Eventually.
Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about new breeds. Always really expensive unless you get the literal fodder ones that just happen to have three genes, and then that's... well, they can be nice sometimes, but they usually won't be exactly what you want. And that's... also kind of why I don't do gene projects. Because they're ouch and they make my wallet cry. I'll... get them. ...Eventually.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

And I actually never understood why some people would buy the breed changes and put them on pairs that made fodder dragons? o.o Like if I'm burning 200kt+ on something, it needs to be worthwhile to me lol But that's the name of the game in hatcheries, honestly: gotta keep up with genes and breeds and keep it interesting and...and it's exhausting but ah well XD
@Orgetzu

And I actually never understood why some people would buy the breed changes and put them on pairs that made fodder dragons? o.o Like if I'm burning 200kt+ on something, it needs to be worthwhile to me lol But that's the name of the game in hatcheries, honestly: gotta keep up with genes and breeds and keep it interesting and...and it's exhausting but ah well XD
I don't really understand it either. To try and make a little bit of extra cash on the first bit of babies and then I guess... have random baby banes and maybe sell off any randomly nice ones at a higher price??? Like, if I happened to have two dragons I wanted to change into banes and fully gene up and had the money to, then maybe I'd breed them just because I could and sell off the babies anyway???

Yeah, hatcheries are really hard to run if you wanna try to keep up. This is why I just don't bother. I have enough stuff between writing and art and games to keep up on. And that in itself can be exhausting at times, especially if you wanna like, talk to people about new stuff all the time. I just... don't have the energy for that.
I don't really understand it either. To try and make a little bit of extra cash on the first bit of babies and then I guess... have random baby banes and maybe sell off any randomly nice ones at a higher price??? Like, if I happened to have two dragons I wanted to change into banes and fully gene up and had the money to, then maybe I'd breed them just because I could and sell off the babies anyway???

Yeah, hatcheries are really hard to run if you wanna try to keep up. This is why I just don't bother. I have enough stuff between writing and art and games to keep up on. And that in itself can be exhausting at times, especially if you wanna like, talk to people about new stuff all the time. I just... don't have the energy for that.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Yeah I guess? I dunno, I'd at least try to make them some kind of nice rather than just be like "OH LOOK THEY HAVE NEW GENES" like yeah but they're a scatter project at best on colors XD Anyway, yeah that's why things have slowed down a bit because we have a lot of different things to keep up with, things that are hard because of things we like (ie, color matching). We already have breeding projects going for certain colors, and we keep adding more because of the new breeds and genes @.@ It is a lot of effort, but then you get to see dragons like the pair that made that baby Bane: I really like them, and Shasta is stoked to finally have a Bane pair
@Orgetzu

Yeah I guess? I dunno, I'd at least try to make them some kind of nice rather than just be like "OH LOOK THEY HAVE NEW GENES" like yeah but they're a scatter project at best on colors XD Anyway, yeah that's why things have slowed down a bit because we have a lot of different things to keep up with, things that are hard because of things we like (ie, color matching). We already have breeding projects going for certain colors, and we keep adding more because of the new breeds and genes @.@ It is a lot of effort, but then you get to see dragons like the pair that made that baby Bane: I really like them, and Shasta is stoked to finally have a Bane pair
@Cuddleh Yeah. I get excited about new genes, but I'm not eager to suddenly spend all my currency on brand new genes just because they're new.

That's alright. I think it's fine if things take a little longer as you get them just right. I'm half-heartedly working on a breeding project. It would go faster, but I don't have space. But at least it's rewarding, overall. =) You do get some really lovely dragons in the end.
@Cuddleh Yeah. I get excited about new genes, but I'm not eager to suddenly spend all my currency on brand new genes just because they're new.

That's alright. I think it's fine if things take a little longer as you get them just right. I'm half-heartedly working on a breeding project. It would go faster, but I don't have space. But at least it's rewarding, overall. =) You do get some really lovely dragons in the end.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2737995][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48583004347_f7f66587bb_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
48583004347_f7f66587bb_o.png
48973235843_0e1aaccf24_o.png

they/them
[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/9hnbufpr3/Nidra.png[/img] [center][font=Copperplate][size=7][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2732867][color=#000000]|| [color=#560FBE]A f f i l i a t e[/color] B u m p ||[/color][/url][/size][/font][/center] [img]https://s9.postimg.cc/9hnbufpr3/Nidra.png[/img]
Nidra.png Nidra.png
SPy9pVC.png
Can I buy 58680052 for treasure? :D @Cuddleh This girl: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58680052] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586801/58680052_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I buy 58680052 for treasure? :D @Cuddleh

This girl:

58680052_350.png
@SnowMewDraws

Sure thing, @shaynalie will send her over~
@SnowMewDraws

Sure thing, @shaynalie will send her over~
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 390 391