Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | little estrellas | pink,purple, pastels!
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
@lilastar
i saw beam on the AH and uh... i fell in love?
UNFORTUNATELY, the amount of gems i have is not enough.

oof

anyways, I was wondering if I could do a combo payment for her. Like, gems and treasure
thankz
@lilastar
i saw beam on the AH and uh... i fell in love?
UNFORTUNATELY, the amount of gems i have is not enough.

oof

anyways, I was wondering if I could do a combo payment for her. Like, gems and treasure
thankz
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DaisyTheDryad i am so so sorry that i never got back to you! my real life has been crazy and i had to let this hatchery slide for a bit. Beam has sold unfortunately, so would it be okay if i gave you 50% off any of my current or future dragons for sale? i could put you on a specific pinglist or lists if you'd like, and if you just link to this comment, i'd give you the discount on any dragon you'd like :)

again, i'm so sorry, and i hope you find the dragon you're looking for!
@DaisyTheDryad i am so so sorry that i never got back to you! my real life has been crazy and i had to let this hatchery slide for a bit. Beam has sold unfortunately, so would it be okay if i gave you 50% off any of my current or future dragons for sale? i could put you on a specific pinglist or lists if you'd like, and if you just link to this comment, i'd give you the discount on any dragon you'd like :)

again, i'm so sorry, and i hope you find the dragon you're looking for!

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@lilastar
aww! well I hope things are going better for you IRL. also, thank you so much for your generous offer and hopefully I'll be able to put it to good use~ I would love it if you could put me on the ping list for grave dynasty and lunar omen (I secretly wanna snatch all da bbys) thanks again!
@lilastar
aww! well I hope things are going better for you IRL. also, thank you so much for your generous offer and hopefully I'll be able to put it to good use~ I would love it if you could put me on the ping list for grave dynasty and lunar omen (I secretly wanna snatch all da bbys) thanks again!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DaisyTheDryad of course! thank you for understanding :D
@DaisyTheDryad of course! thank you for understanding :D

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist