Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fated Winds Hatchery[Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
CLOSED FOR NOW I'm gonna be real, this needs to be majorly revamped. The pairs that are here will stay but I'm going to try and branch out from FE. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174678830252818432/304398110145249290/Fated_Hatchery_sign.png[/img] under construction [indent]Welcome to Fated Winds Hatchery! This Hatchery has many pairs of different species, colors, and genes! We have six pairs that are based on Fire Emblem Fates, three of these pairs are based on the three kingdoms of the Fates world, Valla, Hoshido, and Nohr. One of the other three is based on the nonexistent Igasato, and the other two are based on Saizo and Kaze, two loyal retainers. Other than those three, the pairs' themes are generalized. I might be adding more FE Fates pairs later on.[/indent] [indent]insert new blurb here[/indent] [indent]We do have some rules to abide by. But they shouldn't be too hard to follow![/indent] [b]Current Gem to Treasure Ratio> 1:800 Current Fest Currency to Treasure Ratio> 1:800 Past/Future Fest Currency to Treasure Ratio> 1:690[/b] [quote] [list] [*] Ping or PM @Delkerono questions. I am NOT Subscribed so please ping. [*] Please no Random crs. [*] I'll hold dragons for 3 days max. [*] I can do payment plans. [*] I accept Treasure, Gems, Festival currency. [*] All hatchlings will be named, you can request a rename scroll. [*] Discounts do not count for AH Hatchlings. << Right now they do count. [/list] [/quote] [indent][b]We also have some discounts too![/b] [i]please have the math done already, I suck at math lol[/i][/indent] [quote] [list] [*] Water gets 15% off [*] Ice gets 10% off [*] Birthdays get 10% off [*] New people get 25% off {That week thing doesn't apply anymore.} [*] Those that I rent nests from get 50% off [*] If you write a paragraph of Lore you get 5% off, this one does NOT stack. Like if you had 2 paragraphs, it's not 10%. [/list] [/quote]
CLOSED FOR NOW

I'm gonna be real, this needs to be majorly revamped. The pairs that are here will stay but I'm going to try and branch out from FE.

Fated_Hatchery_sign.png
under construction

Welcome to Fated Winds Hatchery! This Hatchery has many pairs of different species, colors, and genes! We have six pairs that are based on Fire Emblem Fates, three of these pairs are based on the three kingdoms of the Fates world, Valla, Hoshido, and Nohr. One of the other three is based on the nonexistent Igasato, and the other two are based on Saizo and Kaze, two loyal retainers. Other than those three, the pairs' themes are generalized. I might be adding more FE Fates pairs later on.
insert new blurb here

We do have some rules to abide by. But they shouldn't be too hard to follow!

Current Gem to Treasure Ratio> 1:800
Current Fest Currency to Treasure Ratio> 1:800
Past/Future Fest Currency to Treasure Ratio> 1:690
Quote:
  • Ping or PM @Delkerono questions. I am NOT Subscribed so please ping.
  • Please no Random crs.
  • I'll hold dragons for 3 days max.
  • I can do payment plans.
  • I accept Treasure, Gems, Festival currency.
  • All hatchlings will be named, you can request a rename scroll.
  • Discounts do not count for AH Hatchlings. << Right now they do count.

We also have some discounts too!
please have the math done already, I suck at math lol

Quote:
  • Water gets 15% off
  • Ice gets 10% off
  • Birthdays get 10% off
  • New people get 25% off {That week thing doesn't apply anymore.}
  • Those that I rent nests from get 50% off
  • If you write a paragraph of Lore you get 5% off, this one does NOT stack. Like if you had 2 paragraphs, it's not 10%.
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
Hatchlings

Hey! this is where you can look at the hatchlings!
All babies come with a rename scroll for your convenience!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hatchlings

Hey! this is where you can look at the hatchlings!
All babies come with a rename scroll for your convenience!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[size=6][color=#87A7D9]Vallite Royalty[/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174678830252818432/519264291569008670/bredcardvalla3.png[/img] [i]A burdened heart sinks into the ground A veil falls away without a sound Not day nor night, wrong nor right For truth and peace, you fight[/i] [indent] These dragons come from a far away land named Valla, they are mostly lore-keepers and try to find ways to bring any feuding dragons together, even those from the lands of Hoshido and Nohr. Generally quiet, these kind-hearted dragons love music and dancing, enjoying the festivities that happen at the end of every month. They are good ambassadors and scholars, they do however tend to not open up at first. They don't talk about their homeland even more so, but they do sing one song from it. It is said that they descend from the first dragon known as the Silent Dragon, [i]parts of this page seem to be missing.[/i] [/indent] For more about lore, click heree
Vallite Royalty
bredcardvalla3.png

A burdened heart sinks into the ground
A veil falls away without a sound
Not day nor night, wrong nor right
For truth and peace, you fight

These dragons come from a far away land named Valla, they are mostly lore-keepers and try to find ways to bring any feuding dragons together, even those from the lands of Hoshido and Nohr. Generally quiet, these kind-hearted dragons love music and dancing, enjoying the festivities that happen at the end of every month. They are good ambassadors and scholars, they do however tend to not open up at first. They don't talk about their homeland even more so, but they do sing one song from it. It is said that they descend from the first dragon known as the Silent Dragon, parts of this page seem to be missing.

For more about lore, click heree
[color=#C1272D][size=6]Hoshidan Nobility[/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174678830252818432/304383809145798657/Hoshido2.png[/img] this has wasp I haven't updated it oops [i]In the white light, a hand reaches through A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two Waking dreams fade away, Embrace the brand-new day...[/i] [indent]These dragons come from a land of peace and light, the land of Hoshido. They are mostly peacekeepers, stopping any fights between dragons. However, most dragons from this line seem to clash with dragons from Nohr. Other than this, they are gentle kind dragons, loyal to those who become friends with them. They are good warriors as well. Their culture and history are rich with eras of peace and prosperity, helping those in need and protecting the defenseless. They descend from the Dawn Dragon and prefer bright peaceful places. .[/indent] For lore click heree
Hoshidan Nobility
Hoshido2.png this has wasp I haven't updated it oops

In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day...

These dragons come from a land of peace and light, the land of Hoshido. They are mostly peacekeepers, stopping any fights between dragons. However, most dragons from this line seem to clash with dragons from Nohr. Other than this, they are gentle kind dragons, loyal to those who become friends with them. They are good warriors as well. Their culture and history are rich with eras of peace and prosperity, helping those in need and protecting the defenseless. They descend from the Dawn Dragon and prefer bright peaceful places.

For lore click heree
[color=#4C2A4F][size=6]Nohrian Nobility[/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174678830252818432/357092296157691904/Nohr1.png[/img] [i]Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne A legacy of lies, A familiar disguise[/i] [indent]These dragons come from the land of Nohr, a land with dark skies and barren land.These dragons are noble but love fighting for glory, making them suitable fighters in Coliseum. They do not get along with Hoshidan dragons and will butt heads whenever they meet. Their history is full of wars won and marvelous festivals. They are descendants of the Dusk Dragon, the counterpart of Hoshido's Dawn Dragon.[/indent] for more lore click hereee
Nohrian Nobility

Nohr1.png

Embrace the dark you call a home,
Gaze upon an empty, white throne
A legacy of lies,
A familiar disguise

These dragons come from the land of Nohr, a land with dark skies and barren land.These dragons are noble but love fighting for glory, making them suitable fighters in Coliseum. They do not get along with Hoshidan dragons and will butt heads whenever they meet. Their history is full of wars won and marvelous festivals. They are descendants of the Dusk Dragon, the counterpart of Hoshido's Dawn Dragon.

for more lore click hereee
[color=#B4CD3D][size=6]Igasatoian Royalty[/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174678830252818432/370877879476813824/Isagato2.png[/img] [i]Buried in the winds, a peaceful kingdom. A line blooms quietly without a sound. Not taking sides, wrong nor right. For neither side, is truly just.[/i] [indent] These dragons are from the mountain kingdom of Igasato and tend to not make a big deal of things. They are friendly with any and all dragons and are attuned to nature. They are more stealthy with entrances than most dragons, as the dragons of this kingdom are taught in the art of the ninja. They tend to befriend Hoshidan Dragons more but are friendly with the Dragons of Nohr. They are good assassins, spies, and hunters because of their expertise of stealth. [/indent] For more about lore, click heree
Igasatoian Royalty

Isagato2.png

Buried in the winds, a peaceful kingdom.
A line blooms quietly without a sound.
Not taking sides, wrong nor right.
For neither side, is truly just.

These dragons are from the mountain kingdom of Igasato and tend to not make a big deal of things. They are friendly with any and all dragons and are attuned to nature. They are more stealthy with entrances than most dragons, as the dragons of this kingdom are taught in the art of the ninja. They tend to befriend Hoshidan Dragons more but are friendly with the Dragons of Nohr. They are good assassins, spies, and hunters because of their expertise of stealth.

For more about lore, click heree
something

Igasatoian Loyalties
(it's gonna be the dragons patents here lmao)
something

Igasatoian Loyalties
(it's gonna be the dragons patents here lmao)
oh what could be here now
oh what could be here now
maybe something else

maybe something else

pings Here are the ping lists! If other pairs join, they will be added. [b]General[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/Crysi102 for Fire Emblem Awakening pairs (I've had so much creative block on this) [*]@/Argaan [*]@/Wintersphoenix [/LIST][/quote] [b]Vallite: Arete's line[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/rachcat456 for Water eyed Coatls [*]@/aishea for Midnight Primary [*]@/Argaan for Wildclaws that are XYY [*]@/Deathless for when nesting [*]@/moona for flint-charcoal, any sec/but better if closer to XYY [LIST][/quote] [b]Vallite: Mikoto's line[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/ApostasiaAin [*] [*] [*] [*] [LIST][/quote] [b]Hoshidan[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/darzoner for Dark colored Tert Hatchlings [*]@/geistgrace [*]@/Sciencegal8 for Light colored Tert Male Hatchlings [/LIST][/quote] [b]Nohrian[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/Crysi102 [*]@/Camy [*]@/silverdrake [*]@/BuiltByCLAMP [/LIST][/quote] [b]Igasatoian[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]@/Chaostrophy for lore [*]@/Moristian for an Orca/Eldritch/Radioactive Female [*]@/Deestracted for an Orca/Eldritch/Radioactive Male [*]@/StriikeCommander [/LIST][/quote] [b]Loyalties[/b] [quote][/quote] [b]???s[/b] [quote][/quote]
pings

Here are the ping lists! If other pairs join, they will be added.

General
Quote:
  • @/Crysi102 for Fire Emblem Awakening pairs (I've had so much creative block on this)
  • @/Argaan
  • @/Wintersphoenix

Vallite: Arete's line
Quote:
  • @/rachcat456 for Water eyed Coatls
  • @/aishea for Midnight Primary
  • @/Argaan for Wildclaws that are XYY
  • @/Deathless for when nesting
  • @/moona for flint-charcoal, any sec/but better if closer to XYY

Vallite: Mikoto's line
Quote:
  • @/ApostasiaAin

Hoshidan
Quote:
  • @/darzoner for Dark colored Tert Hatchlings
  • @/geistgrace
  • @/Sciencegal8 for Light colored Tert Male Hatchlings

Nohrian
Quote:
  • @/Crysi102
  • @/Camy
  • @/silverdrake
  • @/BuiltByCLAMP

Igasatoian
Quote:
  • @/Chaostrophy for lore
  • @/Moristian for an Orca/Eldritch/Radioactive Female
  • @/Deestracted for an Orca/Eldritch/Radioactive Male
  • @/StriikeCommander

Loyalties
Quote:

???s
Quote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10