Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Scrubbie

Sad to see you close up shop, but thank you for the time and effort you put into this hatchery while it lasted! I love all the dragons I've purchased from you over the past year or so and have only ever had to let 1 of them go.

If you're planning on continuing to breed Zane and Mocha I'd still love a hatchling from them in the range I mentioned previously. If you're not, don't worry! I can keep looking elsewhere. :^]
@Scrubbie

Sad to see you close up shop, but thank you for the time and effort you put into this hatchery while it lasted! I love all the dragons I've purchased from you over the past year or so and have only ever had to let 1 of them go.

If you're planning on continuing to breed Zane and Mocha I'd still love a hatchling from them in the range I mentioned previously. If you're not, don't worry! I can keep looking elsewhere. :^]
@VincentAnderlin

I am going to either keep breeding them or sell them off.... for now I will add u in Zanes bio for pings and if I ever decide to sell them off I will contact u.

I appreciate ur kind words this was not an easy choice but one that I feel is right I may in the future open up shop again but for now its just to much work with very little reward.
@VincentAnderlin

I am going to either keep breeding them or sell them off.... for now I will add u in Zanes bio for pings and if I ever decide to sell them off I will contact u.

I appreciate ur kind words this was not an easy choice but one that I feel is right I may in the future open up shop again but for now its just to much work with very little reward.
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@kyrin18

yep I am not happy about having to close up maybe I can open up later on with a different concept
@kyrin18

yep I am not happy about having to close up maybe I can open up later on with a different concept
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2474742][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c440b123153d48397c1682055935e508/tumblr_pbq6qq47Lf1wfy1kfo1_1280.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_pbq6qq47Lf1wfy1kfo1_1280.png
tumblr_pb9pkcp2te1wfy1kfo1_500.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41