Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HIATUS —Myth's Children—HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
[center][img]http://imgur.com/DShqTL9.png[/img][/center]
DShqTL9.png
GRx3A5B.png
@Enriana
Add me to the general pinglist please
@Enriana
Add me to the general pinglist please
RFX4miZ.png
@NothernSkies

Most certainly! I'll add you now. :)
@NothernSkies

Most certainly! I'll add you now. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
[center][b][color=008000] [size=7][font=Gabriola]Bump![/color][/b][/center] [/size][/font][center][b] [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4be6/f/2016/346/d/4/smalldivider_by_mythic_spirit-darg3u8.png[/img] [/center]
Bump!

smalldivider_by_mythic_spirit-darg3u8.png
aSdlF4L.png
@Enriana

Is Syntax still available? I'd love to buy her!
@Enriana

Is Syntax still available? I'd love to buy her!
ZGOYCC6.png
@Hayaros

She most certainly is! I'll take her off the AH now. Start the Crossroads whenever you're ready. :)
@Hayaros

She most certainly is! I'll take her off the AH now. Start the Crossroads whenever you're ready. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Knightess @LCice @NothernSkies @Theine

Precious Metals has three new hatchlings as of today!

Check out the dragons for sale post for more info and adult previews. They are listed at AH price but I'm always open to negotiate.

Also, Pandemonium will have four new hatchlings tomorrow, so stay tuned for that update!
@Knightess @LCice @NothernSkies @Theine

Precious Metals has three new hatchlings as of today!

Check out the dragons for sale post for more info and adult previews. They are listed at AH price but I'm always open to negotiate.

Also, Pandemonium will have four new hatchlings tomorrow, so stay tuned for that update!
[columns][img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/Salathielly/Hatchery/symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png[/img][nextcol]Affiliate bump![/columns]
symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png Affiliate bump!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Enriana

Those hatchlings are lovely, and Trudy is nearly the colours I was looking for! I think I'll pass this time though and see what their next nest has in store. :D
@Enriana

Those hatchlings are lovely, and Trudy is nearly the colours I was looking for! I think I'll pass this time though and see what their next nest has in store. :D
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! They'll be ready to breed again on the 8th, and I'll certainly let you know when they hatch. :)
@Theine

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! They'll be ready to breed again on the 8th, and I'll certainly let you know when they hatch. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197