Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE - Free Dragons!! [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Volatilis I'll put you on the list then!
@Volatilis I'll put you on the list then!

Jj1wYYO.png
It's cool. thanks.
It's cool. thanks.
@Ansodie
I would love to be on a pinglist please! I love these kind of raffles :D
Also, congrats to those who won and I wish future participants luck!
@Ansodie
I would love to be on a pinglist please! I love these kind of raffles :D
Also, congrats to those who won and I wish future participants luck!
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 I'll add you to the list, too! :)
@SoulLugia11 I'll add you to the list, too! :)

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie
If you do another raffle like this, them yes :)
@Ansodie
If you do another raffle like this, them yes :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Can you put me on the pinglist too, please? Thanks! :)
Can you put me on the pinglist too, please? Thanks! :)
@Ansodie
Am I still on the pinglist if you do another raffle like this?
@Ansodie
Am I still on the pinglist if you do another raffle like this?
S7B82tM.gif
@Butterblume @Myrtus Both of you are on the pinglist for next time :)
@Butterblume @Myrtus Both of you are on the pinglist for next time :)

Jj1wYYO.png
Oh my gosh @ansodie!I din't think I'd actually win! Could you send Orryx over please? I have a Wildclaw male that would love to breed with her! It may take an extra hour or two though because I don't have lair space at the moment, but I can make room for a pretty like her! Thanks!
Oh my gosh @ansodie!I din't think I'd actually win! Could you send Orryx over please? I have a Wildclaw male that would love to breed with her! It may take an extra hour or two though because I don't have lair space at the moment, but I can make room for a pretty like her! Thanks!
sssssssssssss sss
rolz5s9.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
HTDcKem.png
s b6b9f10b0e451ac162b49e9564278edec337d4c0.gif
This giveaway raffle is open for entry again! The raffle will be live on Saturday, March 11 at 18:00 server time, so please submit a number between 1 and 31,117 by 17:50 that day at the very latest!

The first page post has all the updated information if you'd like a refresh on what this raffle is :)

Pinglist: @SoulLugia11 @Ilovepits @PhantomRyker @Volatilis @RoarinRae @Myrtus @Goldenpriestess @Darksaphira @Butterblume @Babysaxon @AxelDerp @BlackMgaic @ShinysMindPalace @VenusZebra118 @thunderisland @ocarins @Spycopoth

(Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list at any time)
This giveaway raffle is open for entry again! The raffle will be live on Saturday, March 11 at 18:00 server time, so please submit a number between 1 and 31,117 by 17:50 that day at the very latest!

The first page post has all the updated information if you'd like a refresh on what this raffle is :)

Pinglist: @SoulLugia11 @Ilovepits @PhantomRyker @Volatilis @RoarinRae @Myrtus @Goldenpriestess @Darksaphira @Butterblume @Babysaxon @AxelDerp @BlackMgaic @ShinysMindPalace @VenusZebra118 @thunderisland @ocarins @Spycopoth

(Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list at any time)

Jj1wYYO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29