Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE - Free Dragons!! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I'm in need of lair space, so I'm doing a raffle DRAGON GIVEAWAY !

Rules:
  • PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO EXALT
  • Be nice!
  • Have fun!

How to participate:
  1. Choose a single number between 1 and 61,317
  2. Submit that number on this topic (No need to ping, but no stress if you do)
  3. Check your alerts every 5 minutes to see if you win!
  4. If you win... you get to choose any NAMED dragon on page 3 or page 4 of my lair!

Starting at 17:00 server time on Tuesday, June 13, I will use a random number generator to begin announcing winners every five minutes until 17:25 or I decide to stop (whichever comes last, so this raffle will run until AT LEAST 17:25 with seven winners).

Other important info:
  • Your submissions only count going forward - if the raffle says 100 at 19:20 and you submit 100 at 19:21, you obviously don't win for that raffle
  • I will be determining winners based on whose number is closest to the generated number, from either side
  • If two people submit the same number or are equidistant, I will ask those people to choose another and I will generate again for them to determine which of them wins
  • YOU ONLY GET ONE SUBMISSION.
  • Please submit your numbers for the 17:00 draw by 16:50!
I'm in need of lair space, so I'm doing a raffle DRAGON GIVEAWAY !

Rules:
  • PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO EXALT
  • Be nice!
  • Have fun!

How to participate:
  1. Choose a single number between 1 and 61,317
  2. Submit that number on this topic (No need to ping, but no stress if you do)
  3. Check your alerts every 5 minutes to see if you win!
  4. If you win... you get to choose any NAMED dragon on page 3 or page 4 of my lair!

Starting at 17:00 server time on Tuesday, June 13, I will use a random number generator to begin announcing winners every five minutes until 17:25 or I decide to stop (whichever comes last, so this raffle will run until AT LEAST 17:25 with seven winners).

Other important info:
  • Your submissions only count going forward - if the raffle says 100 at 19:20 and you submit 100 at 19:21, you obviously don't win for that raffle
  • I will be determining winners based on whose number is closest to the generated number, from either side
  • If two people submit the same number or are equidistant, I will ask those people to choose another and I will generate again for them to determine which of them wins
  • YOU ONLY GET ONE SUBMISSION.
  • Please submit your numbers for the 17:00 draw by 16:50!

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie

My number: 4763

This is cool :)
@Ansodie

My number: 4763

This is cool :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@Ansodie Hello! The thread title was edited to be in line with the Forum Code of Conduct, no all caps titles.
@Ansodie Hello! The thread title was edited to be in line with the Forum Code of Conduct, no all caps titles.
@EmiT Oh, sorry about that! Can I do just "raffle" in caps, then?
@EmiT Oh, sorry about that! Can I do just "raffle" in caps, then?

Jj1wYYO.png
@Andodie
My number
@Andodie
My number
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@Ansodie

I'm gonna try 18891
@Ansodie

I'm gonna try 18891
ygg_by_automnightfire-datupwl.png
Photoshoped by Autom