Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Wings] Breeder's Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 659 660
In fact, if I love it enough, I'll give ya the first of my Ridgeback hatchlings!
In fact, if I love it enough, I'll give ya the first of my Ridgeback hatchlings!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa

Hi! I'm really interested in a ridgeback hatchling. I'd be willing to do artwork/graphical work for you, if you're interested? Here are some random examples of my work:

One, Two, Three!.
@RaikuKawisa

Hi! I'm really interested in a ridgeback hatchling. I'd be willing to do artwork/graphical work for you, if you're interested? Here are some random examples of my work:

One, Two, Three!.
I don't really have a thread yet, i had a pre-order sale for my BRIGHT BREED pairs. But i don't like clutter on one post.

Yay for others who like dark and light bodies with pretty wings.
I don't really have a thread yet, i had a pre-order sale for my BRIGHT BREED pairs. But i don't like clutter on one post.

Yay for others who like dark and light bodies with pretty wings.
jfLmvwf.jpg
I only have one breeding pair that fits the standard for your Neon Wings, as I'm getting capital for some breed change scrolls. (Snappers or spirals I'm not set yet)

My thread is in my signature. I didn't know this idea was so popular. :)
I only have one breeding pair that fits the standard for your Neon Wings, as I'm getting capital for some breed change scrolls. (Snappers or spirals I'm not set yet)

My thread is in my signature. I didn't know this idea was so popular. :)
@Madeofmess added :)

@Smoothy YAY!
@Madeofmess added :)

@Smoothy YAY!
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Mubean I'm not quite sure your style is what I want. But make me a banner that says 'Raiku's Neon Wing Hatchery' and if I like it, I'll comission you for the rest of the graphics.
@Mubean I'm not quite sure your style is what I want. But make me a banner that says 'Raiku's Neon Wing Hatchery' and if I like it, I'll comission you for the rest of the graphics.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa I'm sorry, but I'm not going to work for free! I wish you luck finding an artist though.
@RaikuKawisa I'm sorry, but I'm not going to work for free! I wish you luck finding an artist though.
@Mubean Thats alright. I just didn't want to promise you my first Ridgeback and it turns out that I don't like your designs. Then your unhappy because I wont give you my hatchling, or I'm unhappy because I gave you my hatchling and I don't like what I got in return.
@Mubean Thats alright. I just didn't want to promise you my first Ridgeback and it turns out that I don't like your designs. Then your unhappy because I wont give you my hatchling, or I'm unhappy because I gave you my hatchling and I don't like what I got in return.
@Mubean I personally think you have a wonderful style :3
@Mubean I personally think you have a wonderful style :3
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
Aw, thank you guys.
@RaikuKawisa I understand! I'm sorry I don't have any specific samples to show you. I'll keep an eye on your thread though, your dragons are lovely. ^^
Aw, thank you guys.
@RaikuKawisa I understand! I'm sorry I don't have any specific samples to show you. I'll keep an eye on your thread though, your dragons are lovely. ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 659 660