Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [9thGenNaomi] Crystal Obscurity Hatchery
General Question for Ping listers
@myrubypixie @maralice13 @darkmicewar @Coley @Cateleya @WiggyCat @aeosora @Crescendos @ZoeyRedbird @AoiNoRyuu @WakahisaDManami @Koffein @xYukirin @Starisia @Snowfoot @DiamondQueen268 @Alphazi @miinstrel @MisfitsLanding @Alliud @Toranne @Raya36 @Elwania

I have my Emerald Isle unofficial breeding pair on a nature nest with hopes of having them for St Patricks Day. If anyone would like to be pinged for them outside Let me know!

Also please post to decide who gets bred next! The pairs currently ready are as followed:

Official Pairs

Shadow Nests
[*] Royal Glimmer
[*] Shadow Illusions
[*] Shadow Mages
[*] Twilight Eden

Ice Nests
[*] Glimmering Divergence
[*] Frozen Blooms
[*] Circus Freaks
[*] Darkness to Light

Unofficial Pairs
[*] Greek Tragedy (Aphrodite/Hades)
[*] Anime Freaks (Setsuna/Sebastian)
[*] Morning Glory (Shia/Natalis)
[*] Azure Glow (Marius/Ameria)
[*] Touch of Pink (Reznin/Miseria)

General Question for Ping listers
@myrubypixie @maralice13 @darkmicewar @Coley @Cateleya @WiggyCat @aeosora @Crescendos @ZoeyRedbird @AoiNoRyuu @WakahisaDManami @Koffein @xYukirin @Starisia @Snowfoot @DiamondQueen268 @Alphazi @miinstrel @MisfitsLanding @Alliud @Toranne @Raya36 @Elwania

I have my Emerald Isle unofficial breeding pair on a nature nest with hopes of having them for St Patricks Day. If anyone would like to be pinged for them outside Let me know!

Also please post to decide who gets bred next! The pairs currently ready are as followed:

Official Pairs

Shadow Nests
[*] Royal Glimmer
[*] Shadow Illusions
[*] Shadow Mages
[*] Twilight Eden

Ice Nests
[*] Glimmering Divergence
[*] Frozen Blooms
[*] Circus Freaks
[*] Darkness to Light

Unofficial Pairs
[*] Greek Tragedy (Aphrodite/Hades)
[*] Anime Freaks (Setsuna/Sebastian)
[*] Morning Glory (Shia/Natalis)
[*] Azure Glow (Marius/Ameria)
[*] Touch of Pink (Reznin/Miseria)

qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
@Caritas
May I purchase the Obsidian Rainbow Coatl female?
@Caritas
May I purchase the Obsidian Rainbow Coatl female?
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
@Alliud
Sure thing. She's on hold until the 19th of March
@Alliud
Sure thing. She's on hold until the 19th of March
@Caritas
Could you set up the CR, actually? I have space for her, which was the main concern (thought I was out of lair spaces).
@Caritas
Could you set up the CR, actually? I have space for her, which was the main concern (thought I was out of lair spaces).
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
@Alliud
lol yea no problem :)
@Alliud
lol yea no problem :)
@Caritas hey there! Twilight Eden/Glimmering Divergence/Frozen Blooms are all lovely, and I'd like to put in a small request to see any of them breed anytime soonish? :) no pressure though! Just since you asked for opinions!
@Caritas hey there! Twilight Eden/Glimmering Divergence/Frozen Blooms are all lovely, and I'd like to put in a small request to see any of them breed anytime soonish? :) no pressure though! Just since you asked for opinions!
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Caritas heyhey, was looking thru the pairs and id say frozen blooms to breed next, cant pass up that ice now ;)
@Caritas heyhey, was looking thru the pairs and id say frozen blooms to breed next, cant pass up that ice now ;)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ghostgirl32

The double moon/ orca skydancer has grown up and is still available. If you were still interested did you want her??
@Ghostgirl32

The double moon/ orca skydancer has grown up and is still available. If you were still interested did you want her??
Yus, I am definitely still interested & would love her :)
Yus, I am definitely still interested & would love her :)
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Ghostgirl32

Lol awesome. I'll message my sister at work and when she gets a moment she'll send her over :)
@Ghostgirl32

Lol awesome. I'll message my sister at work and when she gets a moment she'll send her over :)